Advice on agents/ publishers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nateskate

Registered
Reaction score
Any advice on finding an agent representing Christian Inspirational Genre is welcome.

Feel free to PM advice if you'd prefer.

Last edited:

Nateskate

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks!

I appreciate your sharing.

F/up Question? Do either of the agents deal with secular publishing as well? My fantasy wasn't written to fit into the Christian Fantasy Genre. I'm assuming I will have to get separate agents?

I'm glad two of you wrote, so please don't feel put on the spot. The agency mentions "solicited" and unsolicited as also including referals from other writers. Would either of you be interested in previewing a sample of my writing?

If you answer, you can answer in a PM.

Gravity

Seen 'em come, seen 'em go
Registered
Reaction score
Once you've heard the truth, everything else is ju
Nate: sorry, brother, but I'm working on two different books right now for two different series, one ABA and one CBA, and meeting myself coming and going.

But Hartline does rep both camps, so if you get an agent there, they can handle both. As far as querying them, Joyce Hart is a sweetie, and won't get offended in the least if you send her a nice letter outlining what you have. Just follow the rules on their site and you can't go wrong!

John

Nateskate

Registered
Reaction score
Gravity said:
Nate: sorry, brother, but I'm working on two different books right now for two different series, one ABA and one CBA, and meeting myself coming and going.

But Hartline does rep both camps, so if you get an agent there, they can handle both. As far as querying them, Joyce Hart is a sweetie, and won't get offended in the least if you send her a nice letter outlining what you have. Just follow the rules on their site and you can't go wrong!

John

Thanks. And I fully understand. I don't have much time for anything myself.

Robin Bayne

~writes for Him~
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.robinbayne.com
Gravity said:

John

Same here, but John gave great advice. If you submit through the site you have a decent chance. Do you have a regular critique partner who can look at your proposal? An extra set of eyes always helps. Good luck!!

Nateskate

Registered
Reaction score
Inspiewriter said:
Same here, but John gave great advice. If you submit through the site you have a decent chance. Do you have a regular critique partner who can look at your proposal? An extra set of eyes always helps. Good luck!!

Thanks. See PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.