• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking to swap YA for Beta Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlishaS

Is swimming with creativity frogs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.averyolive.blogspot.com
Hello All!

So I've beta read tons in the past, and have a few good ones up my sleeve but want a really subjective view of my novel. Since my beta's have become good friends I really want an outsiders view.

Looking to swap novels with a fairly quick turn around time. I'll take line by line or overall, what ever you can give. I tend to do line by line myself.

Here's a blurb! (It's not super awesome yet lol still working on it) this novel is YA and completed at 62K Feel free to PM me or respond below :)
Thanks in advance!

Ghosts aren’t real, or at least that’s what seventeen year old Alexia Stone keeps telling herself. But it’s hard to ignore having her room torn apart by imaginary tornadoes, the voice that keeps telling her to get out and the boy she keeps seeing.

But Alex isn’t one to give in so easily, when she’s finally had enough instead of packing her bags and moving down the hall, she confronts the ghost, instead telling it to get out.

What Alexia never expected to happen was to come face to face with an amnesiac ghost hottie, who won’t leave, not until she helps him find out who he is.

Helping a ghost get his memories back isn’t the only problem Alexia has, she’s quickly realizing that she’s falling in love with someone she can’t have and will eventually have to let go of.

Or maybe not.

It doesn’t take long for Alexia to learn that her ghost boy isn’t dead after all. Embry Winston has spent the last three years in a coma. How he got there, however, brings more of a challenge to

Alexia’s plate. His own brother tried to kill him. At least that’s what the police think.
Now not only is it up to Alexia to help Embry, they have to get the real culprit behind bars all before the hospital pulls the plug and ends Embry’s life forever.

jennifer williams

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Alisha!

I'll be happy to trade with you if you're interested. Your story sounds awesome. I have a 55k YA contemporary romance that I'm currently editing before I send out to my other betas (again :) ) and would love another person's opinion. PM if you're interested!

Jenn

Status
Not open for further replies.