• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta reader or buddy swap for a gay erotic novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd Young

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I realise this is a little rude, because it is only my second post. The truth is, I have been working hard on the final draft of my novel.

It is a cross between gay erotica and m/m romance set in a college where two guys share a room. The main character is a footballer, who is coming to terms with being gay. He falls in love with his roommate.

Strictly 18+

If you're interested in simply beta reading, I'll throw in a free copy of my novella - Corrutped.

If you'd like to do a buddy swap, I'm prepared to read any genre. I have been writing for fifteen years under a variety of pseudonyms. I hold a degree in modern history and literature, and am one semester away from completing a Bachelor of Fine Arts in creative writing.

AllieKat

just a writer, unbranded
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewritinglifeforme.blogspot.com
Welcome to the board! There's no reason it should be rude to ask for exchanges and betas on the board meant for such! :D I hope you'll find someone awesome!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.