PDA

View Full Version : Irene!

Robin Bayne
08-27-2011, 09:01 PM
Just as the rains from Hurricane Irene begin pelting my window, I thought I would take a moment and pray for all my Christian writer friends in the storm's path.

Stay safe.:hi:

Fabor
09-26-2011, 09:02 PM
Just as the rains from Hurricane Irene begin pelting my window, I thought I would take a moment and pray for all my Christian writer friends in the storm's path.

Stay safe.:hi:

Interesting that you started a thread for this.

Robin Bayne
09-28-2011, 02:52 AM
I hope that was interesting in a "good" way.:)

Fabor
09-28-2011, 04:56 AM
Depends on the view point. When I pray, I don't pass on to others that I'm doing it.

Why did you start the thread? So it's interesting, in that I wonder why you started the thread.

Calla Lily
09-28-2011, 06:31 AM
Oftentimes in this forum (and in the Prayer Requests thread in OP) people come together in virtual fellowship to pray for each other's needs and praise God for His goodness.

Fabor
09-28-2011, 06:57 AM
Interesting, I'm glad that you took the time to share this. Your perspective is different from mine. I'm appreciate your openness about considering God. The opportunity that we have to live in His creation is incredible.

Robin Bayne
09-29-2011, 10:57 PM
Oftentimes in this forum (and in the Prayer Requests thread in OP) people come together in virtual fellowship to pray for each other's needs and praise God for His goodness.

Thanks! Really wasn't sure what the question was.