PDA

View Full Version : Questionnaire for everyone!

godessceline
11-15-2005, 04:36 PM
I thought it would be nice to get to know eachother a little so I made a little questionnaire. (I'm such a questionnaire freak! :D ) If there's anything you don't feel comfortable about answering, just leave it blank or delete it. I'll go
first. :)

Likes: Fairies, unicorns, butterflies, Disney, dragons, vampires, corsets, white tigers, indians, Riverdance, celtic myths & legends, angels, music boxes, open fires, candles.

Favourite singers/bands: Céline

Addictions: chocolate, the Internet, shopping, high heels.

Passions: drawing, singing, dancing, writing

Favourite Céline songs: Um...tons! :) To Love You More, The Colour Of My Love, All Because Of You, Next Plane Out, Mon reve de toujours, I remember L.A, No Living Without Loving You, Send Me A Lover, If I Were You, J’ attendais, Je t’aime a la folie, Love Lights The World, Le Blues Du Businessman, Refuse To Dance, Et +Je t’aime encore, Sous le vent, Sur le Meme Bateau, Toi sur ta montagne, Water From the Moon, Voices that care, Where does my heart beat now, Where is the love, With This Tear, Your Light

Other favourite songs:

“Remember When It Rained” by Josh Groban

“So Far Away” by Staind

“My Immortal” by Evanescence

“Hero” by Mariah Carey

“In The End” by Linkin Park

“Gone” by N’Sync

“Bed Of Roses” by Bon Jovi

“Let It Be” by The Beatles

“Bridge Over Troubled Waters” by Simon & Garfunkel.

“Iimagine” by John Lennon”

Favourite books: “Sofie´s World” by Jostein Garrdner, “Ghost Girl” by Torey L. Hayden, “Stupid White Men” by Michael Moore, “The DaVinci Code” by Dan Brown, “A Boy Called It” by Dave Pelzer.

Favourite actors/actresses: Julia Roberts, Kevin Costner, Sandra Bullock, Whoopi Goldberg, Mel Gibson, Susan Sarandon.

Favourite TV shows: Dr. Phil, The Nanny, That 70’s Show, The Simpsons, Fresh Prince In Bel Air

Favourite movies: All three “Lord Of The Ring” movies, “Braveheart” “Rain Man”, “Titanic”, “A Beautiful Mind”, “Awakenings”, "House Of D". And I'm guessing the Narnia movies are going to be magical as well.

Laughs at: Monty Python, Fawlty Towers

Fashion style icons: Victoria Beckham, Céline

Role model: Céline

Admires: Michael Moore, Céline, my mum and dad

Best memory: going to Canada to see Céline!

Dislikes: George W. Bush and his politics, narrowminded and prejudiced people, rudeness.

Interests: Psychology & filosophy, discussions, friends & family, dinners, going to the movies, fashion, my cat (God I sound boring! *lol*) interior decorating, the supernatural, Irish Dancing, writing, drawing, travelling, reading

Biggest dream: Going to Vegas to see/meet Céline, becoming a Riverdancer.

Bad habit: biting my nails

Favourite sports: none, I hate sports. And I'm darn proud of it, too! :tongue

Favourite instruments: the piano, pan pipe

Favourite food: lasagne (and all other types of pasta), tortillas, French Hot Dogs with garlic, and anything Indian.

Favourite drinks: tea, cappuccino, hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream, ice water, Fanta Lemon. (which they've stopped making! I'm devastated!:o

Favourite season: summer!

Favourite metal: sterling silver

Favourite stones: diamond, emerald, crystal

Favourite animals: domestic cats, pumas, white doves

Favourite colours: light green, baby blue, purple

Favourite languages: Spanish, Irish Gaelic, French

Favourite countries: Sweden, Ireland, Canada, Thailand, Italy

Favourite snacks: sourcream & onion chips

Favourite perfumes: Céline Dion, Tommy Girl, Eden

Favourite smells: newly baked bread/cinnamon buns, horses, rain in summertime, wet asphalt (don't ask, haha!) freshly cut grass, clean laundry, melted butter, pop corn.

Piercings: nose, tongue

Tattoos: small sun at the back of shoulder, tribal with butterfly at lower back, Chinese sign for “love” on right ankle.

Dream car: a Lamborghini Diablo

Most beautiful women: Céline, Nicole Kidman, Christina Aguilera, Keira Knightley, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Angelina Jolie

Most beautiful men: Darren Hayes, Taye Diggs

Favourite Céline videos: It´s All Coming Back To Me Now, Immortality (17th century version)

Favourite non-Céline video: “My Immortal”, Evanescence, and “Everybody Hurts”, R.E.M

Favourite fabrics: tulle, satin, lace

Scariest movies: “The Ring”, “The Others”, “The Blair Witch Project” and “The Exorcist”.

Favourite seasons: Christmas, Halloween

Favourite sounds: Céline’s adlibs and belts, my cat purring, people laughing

Favourite monument/building: Schloss Neuschwanstein (Castle Neuschwanstein), Bavaria, Germany (THE most magical place on earth!!)

Favourite flowers: white lilies, yellow roses

Favourite saying: “Be nice to people on the way up cause you´re gonna meet them on your way down."

Favourite line of a Céline song: “In your heart lies the key

That unlocks your destiny

Look within, and you´ll find

Everything you´re longing for”

Dream vacation: Bali, Thailand, Ireland, Africa (safari! :hooray: ) Las Vegas, Canada again

Countries I´ve been to so far: Denmark, England, Norway, Turkey, Tunisia, Hungary, Spain, Canada, Italy, Germany, Slovakia

Favourite ice cream: Häagen Dazs Pralines And Cream

Oooookay so it ended up being a lot more questions than I first thought...sorry guys. :o

anghil5
11-15-2005, 07:38 PM
Likes: picture frames, pictures, spending time with my friends and family, traveling, shoes

Favourite singers/bands: Céline

Addictions: chocolate, the Internet, shopping, high heels, reading For Keeps (when I have time!).

Passions: cheering (don't do it anymore :( ), working out, dancing (when no one is around...hehe), taking pictures.

Favourite Céline songs: To Love You More, The Colour Of My Love, Je t’aime encore, Water From the Moon, PQTME, Power of Love, The Prayer, I Surrender, Because You Loved Me, It's All Coming Back To Me Now, That's the Way it it, Love Will Find A Way, My Heart Will Go On, These are the special times, Let's talk about love, I Drove All Night...and many more....ah, what the heck, I LOVE THEM ALL!

Other favourite songs:

Ummm, I'm not very good with song titles...the only reason I know all of Celine's is cause I listen to them ALL the time!

Favourite books: "A Bend in the Road" by Nicolas Sparks, "Celine Dion: For Keeps" by Jenna Glatzer, "A Walk To Remember" Nicholas Sparks

Favourite actors/actresses: Jennifer Aniston, Kelly Ripa, Reese Witherspoon, Mel Gibson, Dennis Quaid, George Cloony

Favourite TV shows: Oprah, Laguna Beach, The OC, Ellen Degeneres, The View

Favourite movies: "The Notebook", "A Walk To Remember", "Mr. and Mrs. Smith", "How To Lose a Guy in Ten Days"

Laughs at: anything my dad says, my hilarious niece (she's one!)

Fashion style icons: Céline, Jessica Simpson, Charlize Theoron

Role model: Céline, my mom, my boyfriend's mom

Admires: same as above! :) and my Dad...

Best memory: All three of my Las Vegas trips, and highschool cheerleading

Dislikes: rude people, dishonest people, working 8-5

Interests: friends & family, going to the movies, fashion, interior decorating, traveling, working out

Biggest dream: Going to Paris, Meeting Céline, having a successful career.

Bad habit: picking at my nails

Favourite sports: play: cheerleading (yes, it's a sport), soccer. Watch: Basketball, football, baseball (not toooo much of it though!).

Favourite instruments: the piano (wish I knew how to play!)

Favourite food: lasagne (and all other types of pasta), Mexican, soup and salad.

Favourite drinks: tea, cappuccino, ice water with Lemon, coffee, sprite

Favourite season: I like them all for different reasons! I can't choose!

Favourite metal: sterling silver, or white gold.

Favourite stones: diamond, emerald, sapphire

Favourite animals: puppies, horses

Favourite colours: pink, blue, black (to wear)

Favourite languages: French, and English--of course.

Favourite countries: Well, considering...I've only ever expierenced the US, and some of the islands in Mexico...I'd have to say the US!

Favourite snacks: Sun Chips, chocolate, peanut butter

Favourite perfumes: Céline Dion, Mary Kay Freshwater

Favourite smells: newly baked cookies, laundry, old basements (wierd, I know), cologne

Piercings: ears

Tattoos: none

Dream car: BMW or Mercedes

Most beautiful women: Céline, Keira Knightley, Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theoron, Eva Longoria, Sienna Miller, Halle Berry, Jada Pinkett Smith

Most beautiful men: Matthew McConaughey, Paul Walker, George Cloony,

Favourite Céline videos: It´s All Coming Back To Me Now, Immortality

Favourite non-Céline video: Don't know! haha

Favourite fabrics: satin, plain ole cotton

Scariest movies: DO NOT LIKE THEM! AHHHH!

Favourite holidays: Christmas, My Birthday! :)

Favourite sounds: baby laughing, Celine singing or talking, waterfall, raining outside

Favourite monument/building: haven't seen too many....

Favourite flowers: yellow and pink roses, white flowers

Favourite saying: “Be happy, you never know who's falling in love your smile."

Favourite line of a Céline song: “It's the moment that your think you can't, you'll discover that you can."

Dream vacation: Las Vegas (again!), Canada, Paris, New York (leaving tomorrrrrrrrrrrrrow!), LA

Countries I´ve been to so far: USA, and a few islands...Bahamas, St. Thomas, VI, Puerto Rico

Favourite ice cream: plain ole vanilla!

TatiVale
11-15-2005, 08:12 PM
OMG Sandra! lol That's HUGE...so long...lmao

Anyway.. I'm going to resume everything for myself.

Moi, Tati (lol) :

Favorite singers: Celine Dion - on the top, of course...lol - Enya, Yanni, Loreena Mckennitt, Charlotte Church (classical), Bee Gees, Josh Groban, Garou, Lara Fabian, Sarah Brigthman, Il Divo, Whisthey Houston (old style), Tina Turne, etc.. From Brazil: Elis Regina (the best ever), Flávio Venturini, Tom Jobim (as a composer), Chico Buarque (as a composer), Marisa Monte, Ivete Zangalo, Daniela Mercury etc and etc and etc... lol - I just LOVE music! :) - About Classical composers & musicians, my very favorite is Bethoven.

Places I love: First of all, my favorite country is Canada. I liked Canada before I fell in love with Celine.... hehehe , I like Italy, Greece, France, a bit of England, Las Vegas WOW lol it ROCKS! lol, Germany, etc... lol

I've been to U.S in Florida (Miami, Orlando, Tampa..) in NYC, Las Vegas, L.A (blah! lol), Snowmass, ... only that..ppff lol

In Canada: I lived for 6 months in Toronto, I've in Quebec, Montreal, Otawa, MontBlanc (White Hiill or mountain whatever lol) (sp),

In Egland: I live in Oxford for 3 weeks only LOL - I went to London a few times, I went to Paris (very fast, 1-2 days), Venice (1 day), Rome (2 days), Florence (sp) (1 day). Not that many places I've been...lol ppfff

My favorites shows: Celine - on top of course lol , I love Cirque Du Solei - La Nouba, Mystere (sp), O are the ones I saw live, I saw Quidan in DVD and some others I don't remember now...., I like The Blue Man Group, I've been to Cheer concert twice, I like ballet , etc.

My favorite instruments are: Violin (on the top), Sax

I like to read, my favorite books are: The Lady of Avalon by Marion Zimmer, Sophia's World, The Notebook by Nicholas Sparcks, O tempo e o vento (time and wind) by Erico Verissimo (brazilian writter), The Lord of the rings, The catcher in the rye by Salinger, Na Margem do Rio Piedra eu sentei e chorei(By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept) by Paulo Coelho (the only book I like from him) and many others. Of course Celine's official bios - For Keeps!!! :P hehe

I like angels, fairies, mystic things, astrology, Buddhism, Hindu (sp) (in portuguese it's 'hinduísmo'),I like incenses, ..... etc

My favoprites movies: The secret garden, The lord of the rings, Samsara, etc etc etc

It's all coming back to me now is my favorite video from Celine, second is Immortality.

My happiest memories: Everything that I lived in Canada during the 6 months I lived there, the first time I saw Celine LIVE, my crazy trip to Canada lol, the frist time i went to Canada, the day my sister was born, the day I got my dog :P hehe, oohh many many many!!! :)

Well, I'm tired now.. lol I'm hungry too! lol I love pasta, arabic food!!!! :) French food os good too, and brazilian food, the food of my mother! :)

Edited (more info):
One of my favorite phrase: "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched but are felt in the heart" Hellen Keller

And I love nature in general - flowers , plants,.. :)

Ire 22
11-15-2005, 09:16 PM
Favourite singers/bands: Céline and black eyed peas

Addictions: internet, beer, texting alot,

Passions: travelling, swimming, and making loads off money,lol.

Favourite Céline songs: a new day (las vegas version), All Because Of You, No Living Without Loving You, Refuse To Dance, Je t’aime encore, Where is the love,Your Light, Thats the way it is, Naked, Dance with my father, I believe in you, I drove all night, I'm alive.

Other favourite songs:

“Hero” by Enrique Inglesias

“Gone” by N’Sync

“Iimagine” by John Lennon”
'' My Hump'' by Black eyed peas

Favourite books: ''For Keeps - Jenna Glatzer''

Favourite actors/actresses:Robin Williams, Adam Sandler, Nicole Kidman,

Favourite TV shows: CSI Las Vegas, That 70’s Show, The Simpsons, Smallville, Lost.

Favourite movies: All three “Lord Of The Ring” Minority Report and loads more that I can't think of....:(

Laughs at: Fawlty Towers, friends

Fashion style icons: david beckham

Role model: Céline

Admires: Céline and my dad.

Best memory: going to vegas to see celine in april this year.

Dislikes: politics.

Biggest dream: to meet celine

Bad habit: biting my nails

Favourite sports: swimming

Favourite instruments: none

Favourite food: indian, chinese, n italian
Favourite drinks: mocha frapuccino from starbucks, n corona beer,lol

Favourite season: summer!

Favourite metal: sterling silver

Favourite stones: diamond

Favourite animals: dog

Favourite colours: green

Favourite languages: Spanish

Favourite countries: u.s.a, Ireland, majorca (spain)

Dream car: chrysler crossfire (black)

Most beautiful women: Céline, kiera knighley and jessica alba.

Favourite Céline videos: thats the way it is

Favourite seasons: Christmas, Halloween

kay5
11-15-2005, 10:39 PM
Yeah! I love questionaries! So fun!

-----

Likes: interior decorating, reading, writing, internet, babysitting...

Favourite singers/bands: Celine Dion, Shania Twain, Faith Hill, Switchfoot, TFK, Skillet

Addictions: chocolate, shoes, fanfiction.net

Passions: writing, singing, playing piano

Favourite Céline songs: Because You Loved Me and Pour Que Tu M'aime Encore

Other favourite songs: Man I Feel Like a Woman (Shania Twain), There You'll Be (Faith Hill), Only Hope (Switchfoot), Dare You to Move (Switchfoot)

Favourite books: Gone with the Wind, To Kill a Mockingbird, Motherhood and Hollywood, My Story, My Dream

Favourite actors/actresses: Patricia Heaton, Kelly Ripa, Leah Remini, Ray Romano, Orlando Bloom, Antonio Banderas

Favourite TV shows: Everybody Loves Raymond, Hope and Faith, King of Queens, Supernanny, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Favourite movies: Gone with the Wind, To Kill a Mockingbird, Titanic, Miss Congeniality, Miss Congeniality 2, Miracle in the Woods, The Phantom of the Opera (new version), The Goodbye Girl (new version), Fools Rush In

Laughs at: Brad Garrett, my little cousin, potatoes (long night of playing pictionary)

Fashion style icons: Celine Dion, Patricia Heaton, Shania Twain

Role model: Patricia Heaton

Admires: my Grammie, Celine Dion, Patricia Heaton

Best memory: Going to see Celine in Vegas with my family

Dislikes: nosy people, pork, cartoons, tabloids

Interests: interior decorating, writing, the media world

Biggest dream: for my aunt and uncle to have a baby - they've been trying for SO long

Bad habit: staying on the internet forever

Favourite sports: vollyball, curling, skating (to watch)

Favourite instruments: piano (to play), harp (to listen to - SO pretty!)

Favourite food: anything italian

Favourite drinks: flavoured water

Favourite season: summer

Favourite metal: silver

Favourite stones: diamond and emerald

Favourite animals: cats and dogs (and stuffed frogs - does that count?)

Favourite colours: pink, green, red

Favourite languages: French and Spanish

Favourite countries: CANADA! And I want to go to France and Cambodia

Favourite snacks: anything chocolate or lays chips

Favourite perfumes: Celine Dion: Notes and Belong

Favourite smells: campfire, muffins baking, the forest after a rainfall

Piercings: just my ears

Dream car: Chrysler Crossfire (that car is SO kewl!)

Most beautiful women: Celine Dion, Patricia Heaton, Shania Twain, Angelina Jolie

Most beautiful men: Orlando Bloom, Antonio Benderas

Favourite Céline videos: It's All Coming Back to Me Now

Favourite non-Céline video: Battle Cry by Pillar

Favourite fabrics: silk

Scariest movies: Gothika

Favourite seasons: Christmas

Favourite sounds: harp, baby laughing

Favourite monument/building: CN Tower (so kewl!)

Favourite flowers: lilies of the valley, roses

Favourite saying: "I believe you should never hide your happiness, it lights up and cheers the world, to keep it only for yourself is to loose it."

Favourite line of a Céline song: "I'm everything I am...because you loved me"

Dream vacation: Paris or Rome

Countries I´ve been to so far: Cananda and the US

Favourite ice cream: Rolo!!!!!

Fanny
11-15-2005, 10:55 PM
Likes: internet, kids, my friends, my family, parties, taking care of the people I love...

Favourite singers/bands: Celine Dion, Placebo, Lynda Lemay

Addictions: internet, my friends, my loooooove

Passions: riding horses, hanging out with my best friends, music

Favourite Céline songs: Pour Que Tu M'aime Encore, S'il suffisait d'aimer, je ne vous oublie pas

Other favourite songs: There You'll Be (Faith Hill), Ils s'aiment (Daniel Lavoie)

Favourite books: My Story, My Dream, Harry Potter

Favourite actors/actresses: Nicole Kidman, Brad Pitt, Jodie Foster, Orlando Bloom

Favourite TV shows: used to be buffy the vampire slayer, I also like Friends, Tru Calling...

Favourite movies: The others, moulin rouge, Cruel intentions

Laughs at: too many things

Fashion style icons: Celine Dion

Role model: Don't know any

Admires: Celine Dion, my parents

Best memory: when I saw my little brother for the first time

Dislikes: hypocrisy

Interests: the internet, music, my family&friends

Biggest dream: I dream of being with someone I love

Bad habit: staying in front of my computer and I need to work

Favourite sports: riding horses/my bike, gymnastics, all sports in general

Favourite instruments: piano

Favourite food: pasta

Favourite drinks: vodka!

Favourite metal: silver

Favourite stones: diamond

Favourite animals: horses

Favourite colours: black, red, white

Favourite languages: French and English

Favourite countries: I'd love to go to Canada

Favourite snacks: hmm... chips

Favourite perfumes: Belong

Favourite smells: smoke (from a barbecue)

Piercings: my ears

Dream car: no idea

Most beautiful women: Monica Belluci, Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman, Celine Dion

Most beautiful men: Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, Richard Gere, the man I love LOL

Favourite Céline videos: Pour que tu m'aimes encore

Favourite non-Céline video: Cruel intentions

Favourite fabrics: silk

Scariest movies: The Others

Favourite seasons: Summer

Favourite sounds: piano, rain

Favourite monument/building: Eiffel Tower

Favourite flowers: roses and orchids

Favourite saying: "The hardest thing in this world, is to live in it."

Favourite line of a Céline song: "j'irai chercher ton coeur... pour que tu m'aimes encore"

Dream vacation: Miami

Countries I´ve been to so far: Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Germany, Great Britain, USA

Favourite ice cream: banana split

ashleylovescéline
11-17-2005, 04:03 AM
Likes: Céline, my cat…a good movie, a warm fire in the winter, and my pajamas!

Favorite singers/bands: Céline Dion, obviously. Sometimes Bon Jovi.

Addictions: Céline! Umm… caffeine, TV, and the internet!

Passions: Film, Music, Photography.

Favorite Céline songs: There’s no way I could choose!

Other favorite songs: What other songs? Céline is all that matters!

Favorite books: Céline Dion “For Keeps” by JENNA GLATZER, Céline Dion “My Story, My Dream”, any Céline Dion book, anything by Nicolas Sparks, and a few books by Nora Roberts.

Favorite actors/actresses: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Hillary Swank, John Travolta, Morgan Freeman, Tom Hanks, Angelina Jolie, Dakota Fanning, Will Smith, Tom Cruise, Halle Berry, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Kate Hudson, Matthew McConaughey, Reese Witherspoon, Mel Gibson… I could go on and on.

Favorite TV shows: American Idol, ER, Charmed, Felicity, Oprah, Ellen, Entertainment Tonight, Law & Order: SVU, Ghost Whisperer, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Real World, Medium, Sex & the City, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno…

Favorite movies: I love movies!! Steel Magnolias, Ghost, Ocean‘s Eleven, Titanic, Now & Then, City of Angels, The Addams Family, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Ray, Moulin Rouge, Mrs. Doubtfire, Hocus Pocus, The Wizard of Oz, Dirty Dancing, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Flashdance, War of the Worlds, Men in Black, The Sixth Sense, Beaches, Back to the Future, Sister Act, Something to Talk About, Bad Boys, A Time to Kill, Seven, American Pie, Enough, Grease…too many to name!

Laughs at: Robin Williams, Jay Leno, Ellen DeGeneres, Conan O‘Brien (when he‘s not making fun of Céline!)…

Fashion style icons: Hmmm… no one in particular. Debra Messing has good taste, and so does Beyoncé.

Role model: Céline Dion.

Admires: Céline Dion, Oprah Winfrey.

Best memory: When Céline spoke directly to me the very first time I saw her live!

Dislikes: Prejudice, close-minded, selfish or fake people, my slow internet connection, allergies, NASCAR, when my computer goes awry!

Interests: Creating videos, scrap booking, crafty things…

Biggest dream: I have two. One is to be a successful person, hopefully in the music video industry. And two is, of course, to meet Céline Dion.

Bad habit: Being a perfectionist.

Favorite sports: Don’t really have one.

Favorite instruments: Guitar, although I can’t play.

Favorite food: Pizza, Pasta.

Favorite drinks: Code Red Mountain Dew.

Favorite season: Summer.

Favorite metal: Silver.

Favorite stones: Sapphire, Diamond, Ruby.

Favorite animals: Any and all, but I adore cats---especially mine!

Favorite colors: Purple.

Favorite languages: English, French, Italian

Favorite countries: Never been to any of them but: Greece, France, and Italy.

Favorite snacks: Special K Vanilla Almond, with peaches!

Favorite perfumes: Céline, Notes, and Belong.

Favorite smells: Something yummy cooking in the oven!

Piercings: Ears.

Tattoos: Ouch! None.

Dream car: One that drives itself!

Most beautiful women: Céline Dion, Debra Messing, Charlize Theron, Halle Berry, Angelina Jolie…
Most beautiful men: Johnny Depp (my future husband!), Jude Law, Will Smith, Brad Pitt, Kenny Chesney, Dermot Mulroney, Jon Bon Jovi, George Clooney…

Favorite Céline videos: All of them! I really like “Je Ne Vous Oublie Pas”.

Favorite non-Céline video: “Beautiful” Christina Aguilera.

Favorite fabrics: Silk.

Scariest movies: Anything with zombies: Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later, or Resident Evil. Also The Ring, Alien, The Grudge, Saw, The Others, The Exorcist, Scream… I’m scared of them all!

Favorite seasons: Christmas.

Favorite sounds: Céline’s voice, my cat snoring in my ear (sometimes!), silence and sometimes laughter while a video I created is being viewed, thunderstorms, foreign accents.

Favorite monument/building: Ummm… the Colosseum at Caesars Palace?

Favorite flowers: Roses.

Favorite saying: “If at first you don’t succeed try and try again.”

Favorite line of a Céline song: You can’t ask me to choose one!
Dream vacation: Viva Las Vegas! Also Australia, Italy, Paris, or Greece, if I’m brave enough for the long flight over the ocean!

Countries I’ve been to so far: The one I live in, USA.

Favorite ice cream: Chocolate!!

Marisa Louise
11-21-2005, 11:51 AM
We last some posts in this one in the transfer.

JensBeenGamblin'
11-21-2005, 12:14 PM
Hehehe! Isn't this just my luck?!!! My questionaire was somehow lost in the transfer, after I spent about an hour on it!:Shrug:

ashleylovescéline
11-21-2005, 01:54 PM
Hehehe! Isn't this just my luck?!!! My questionaire was somehow lost in the transfer, after I spent about an hour on it!:Shrug:

Awwww, Jen! I know, you were chatting with me while you were filling it out! :( Mine just made it apparently, whew!

Marisa Louise
11-21-2005, 02:19 PM
Yeah! Where's mine. LOL. I didn't even notice mine was missing!

Haha.

Jeez. Well-- it's late-- or early. Whatever way you want to look at it.

Eggy
11-21-2005, 03:27 PM
Likes: Theatre (both acting and watching), being with my friends, internet, can I put Céline Dion here..?

Favourite singers/bands: Celine Dion, Meat Loaf, Queen, Night of the Proms!! (ok it's not really a band but still... it's waaaaay cool! :))

Addictions: Theatre, Céline, hanging out with my friends

Passions: getting boring here: same as the above

Favourite Céline songs: Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore, The Power Of Love, It's All Coming Back To Me Now

Other favourite songs: I'd Do Anything For Love (Meat Loaf), For Crying Out Loud (Meat Loaf), True Colours (Cyndi Lauper), The Rose (Bette Middler), Everything I Do... (Bryan Adams), Music (John Miles)

Favourite books: Dune (Frank Herbert), The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy (Douglas Adams), Digital Fortress (Dan Brown), Harry Potter series (J.K. Rowling)

Favourite actors/actresses: Judi Dench, Cate Blanchett, Maggie Smith, Kate Mulgrew, Johnny Depp

Favourite TV shows: Blackadder

Favourite movies: The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Elizabeth, Titanic

Laughs at: funny things! :p

Fashion style icons: none

Best memory: There are so many!! Most of them very simple things, shared with my friends...

Dislikes: cold, heartless, distant people

Biggest dream: Being able to be on stage my whole life, whether as profession or hobby

Bad habit: postponing things in favour of doing something else

Favourite sports: badminton

Favourite instruments: an orchestra!!

Favourite food: sauerkraut

Favourite drinks: diet coke, fresh orange juice, beer, malibu

Favourite metal: gee I never really had an affection for metals...

Favourite stones: ... or stones

Favourite animals: cats

Favourite colours: black, red, white and orange ;)

Favourite languages: English, Latin (wish I were better at it), French (wish I were better at it)

Favourite countries: Britain and my very own Holland

Favourite snacks: crisps

Favourite perfumes: Phoenix

Favourite smells: freshly made food (cookies, bread, anything basically..)

Piercings: none

Dream car: don't care really

Most beautiful women: it always differs, though Céline and Cate Blanchett are usually among them

Most beautiful men: I'm a man, I don't care! LOL

Favourite Céline videos: It's All Coming Back To Me Now

Favourite non-Céline video: I'd Do Anything For Love (watch it, It's All Coming Back To Me Now is half-copied from this one!)

Favourite sounds: people having fun, laughing

Favourite monument/building: monument: Trafalgar Square, building: The Collosseum (the real one in Rome)

Favourite flowers: eglantine roses

Favourite saying: "Semper idem"

Favourite line of a Céline song: "It's the moment that you think you can't, you'll discover that you can."

Dream vacation: any, as long as I'm with my friends

Countries I´ve been to so far: The Netherlands (not hard when you live there), United Kingdom (yes England, Scotland AND Wales), France, Germany, Italy, United States, Belgium, Luxembourg

Favourite ice cream: Stracciatella (vanilla ice cream with chips of chocolate in it)

Filine
11-21-2005, 05:32 PM
We lost my list :(...I am not going to do it again LOL...I hope everybody read it