Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

awatkins

Not harboring illegal parrot
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Do you remember your first pet? Here's where you can share your stories about the first family pet(s) you remember, as well as memories of your first-ever, very own, nobody-else's-but-yours pet.

My first very own pet was a little striped gray and black cat. She was given to me when I was about 10 and I named her Tiger. I loved her with all the fierceness a 10-year-old is capable of, and I cried for days when she died. I've had other cats since then, but I never named another one Tiger. She was the only Tiger in the world to me!

Family pet: The first family pet I remember was a collie named Amanda. She was gorgeous but had a bad habit of stealing my toys and then nipping if I tried to get them back! She was also a wonderful protector and never let anyone outside of our family get near me or my siblings. I have an old black and white picture of her lying in the snow with my younger brother and I draped across her back. I love that photo.

awatkins

Not harboring illegal parrot
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
What a great story! I bet that poor guy had visions of blood-splattered walls, a mangled little boy, and huge lawsuits. Thank goodness the dog had other ideas.

Isn't it funny how some animals instinctively know which human they're meant to be with?