I have just posted a few, hopefully i will get some feedback

Hows everything going aboard the ship?

Clarity

Alphabet

Aspiring Inspirer
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the latest poet at the boat - BUT

I understand the captain and his crew have a mission to go spread the word amongst writing communities.. fine, no problem... I understand we are privileged to have many boat members here - great, fantastic ... but I'm not going to tolerate this forum being turned into a spam salad.

The place for announcements is the announcements forum. And this is the last boat announcement that I am going to tolerate in this forum - leave it in your signature.

How am I supposed to delete other innapropriate postings if I leave the argonauts innapropriate postings??? Do you really want our lovely poetic haven to become full of fly-posters? Then STOP setting this trend.

I've told aspier privately not to do this, and I'm tired of doing it privately...

Everyone be told - Even though I hope aspier does very well with his venture and all sailors reach their fleeces - THIS HAS TO STOP.

You may be special people but you are not special cases.
You may have a unique venture but you don't have unique freedom.
Play by the rules.

Last edited:

Alphabet

Aspiring Inspirer
Registered
Reaction score
PS:

From now on I'll be moving all such to the announcement forum if I see them - no redirects - so if you find you've ignored me and your thread vanished, that's where it will be.

Also expect me to direct-edit your posts if you start adding to other peoples threads with blatant boat-promotion.

I really have had enough of this.

aspier

Banned
Reaction score
I live in my poetry and stories ... sometimes the
Website
users.skynet.be
Alphabet said:
PS:

From now on I'll be moving all such to the announcement forum if I see them - no redirects - so if you find you've ignored me and your thread vanished, that's where it will be.

Also expect me to direct-edit your posts if you start adding to other peoples threads with blatant boat-promotion.

I really have had enough of this.

Bad weather! Alphabet just delete it. I do fully agree with you. This should be a forum re crit and sec that. The problem however is that new-comers from the boat are adviced to come post here. Now I can 'announce' that in the forum you suggested only I don't know where it is. If I give an URL to it, none of whom I advise to come here will find POETRY! I my self only post here and in Office Party. For a newcomer WRITE COOLER is so big, you just can't imagine. Nobody will be the wiser then and that will be that. No new posters. Anyway, I tried to just post something re their poetry etc. thinking it would have been some kind of invitation for them to use the forum and get the hang of it. Jane has posted here because of this thread, no? So you see. But anyway, clear the cloud and whoosh delete the tread.

aspier

Last edited: