Bookmarks, Flyers and Posters, Oh My

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Writer and Music Producer
Registered
Reaction score
Got a question and want your opinions. I'm ordering my flyers, bookmarks and posters today here in Baton Rouge, or tomorrow depending on the answer you all give me. But what I was thinking is that since Katrina is so heartfelt here and SOS is the result, what if something like Stories of Strength, born in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, or born in the aftermath of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, or born in the aftermath of Katrina and Rita. is edited into the ad materials. There's so much "disaster relief aid" here. I think the edit would give it a more personal edge and draw immediate interest. What do you all think? Richard is it difficult to add that one line in just for me. But first your opinions matter, so let me know what you think. And if it's something I have the go ahead and do on my end, then I can edit it in myself.

Talk to me!

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Actually, it was my company that produced those items, Vanessa. If you have software that will let you edit PDFs, then feel free to add that line, just don't take out anything, especially the credits at the lower left of the poster and flyer, not that I think you would.
EmoteHug2.gif

Lulu.com

Hope it is ok to post this link, we created an author kit for Stories of Strength that includes bookmarks, flyers, and postcards as a test of a new beta product. They turned out beautiful! So we created a direct product page for the authors of SOS. This project is fantastic, thanks for allowing the team at Lulu to participate.

http://www.lulu.com/content/185088

Vanessa

Writer and Music Producer
Registered
Reaction score
Aww this is so cool!

This needs to get moved or sticky'd so everyone can see it. (You may want to start another thread) This is so great. Thanks Lulu ONCE AGAIN! You guys are great.

Cabria

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Whew!! Spent two whole days distributing flyers, posters and bookmarks - visiting bookstores, coffee shops, libraries, local theatre and culture centres, etc. Now what I'll do is take a poster or few bookmarks with me when I go out here or there, not a full day mission so to speak. Got positive feedback in my travels. Now for the TV interview (which I found out today will be when a spot opens in the entertainment section), and I'll have a decent job done I think.

Deb
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.