PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer

biotales
11-13-2005, 03:12 AM
Jennifer,
Just heard your interview on KCLU.... excellant.... and very good too...hehehe
so was Jennifer (sorry you had to leave early)
and I believe Robert from Kentucky...(had to hear the show)...
all three of you did a wonderful job....
:Clap: :snoopy:

biotales
11-13-2005, 03:13 AM
sorry about the Jennifer thing.... it is suspose to be jenna.....

JennaGlatzer
11-13-2005, 04:01 AM
That's OK... my full name is Jennifer. :) I switched to Jenna around age 10 because there were always a ton of Jennifers/Jens/Jennys in all my classes!

I can't believe I missed the show. (I was esleep... oops...) Glad you liked it!

Moondancer
11-13-2005, 06:21 AM
The show was excellent... all three of you did very well... I was totally impressed. I loved the fact that she read a few lines from your stories, too. I'm still waiting for my books... eventually I'll get to ... sit down in that comfy chair she talked about and curl up with a really good book... it's just not the same staring at my computer screen so I've put it off until.

September skies
11-13-2005, 06:27 AM
I tried to get back to it and missed it. I ended up having to take two kids to an tournament and by the time I dropped them off and returned, too late...and I coudln't pick it up on my car radio - too far. But I'm glad for those of you that heard it.
Jenna: I'm sure you more than deserved that sleep. (My daughter is Jennifer too and she's been going by Jenna for the past two years. I like it.) :)

JennaGlatzer
11-13-2005, 07:37 AM
I had immense trouble coaxing myself out of bed today. So much work hanging over my head. I have a vacation coming up on the 21st, though, and boy do I need it! I'm actually going to Disney World with my whole family, and we'll still be on vacation on my birthday (the big 3-0). I'm stoked! Maybe I'll get to dance with Goofy again...

jdkiggins
11-13-2005, 11:35 AM
Dang, I missed it. Will there be a link that we can check it out?

ChunkyC
11-13-2005, 05:52 PM
I caught it too. It was surreal hearing someone in southern California talking about our book. Wow!

That was a real lesson on how to be on the radio. Didja all take notes? ;)

Moondancer
11-13-2005, 06:44 PM
That was a real lesson on how to be on the radio. Didja all take notes? ;)

Not that I'm likely to ever be on the radio or anywhere else but, yes, I did take notes.

JennaGlatzer
11-15-2005, 12:17 AM
HEY! Charlie saved it and got all technical on me and uploaded it to Absolute Write! So if you missed it, here you go:

http://absolutewrite.com/images/SoS/KCLU-SoS.mp3

I'm listening to it right now...

rtilryarms
11-15-2005, 12:33 AM
This is getting TOO kool!

Thanks Charlie.

Gillian
11-15-2005, 02:17 AM
Thank you for saving it to the web - it was so cool to be able to listen to you from Australia!

Gillian

Unique
11-15-2005, 02:56 AM
:Hail: CC, I bow to your technological expertise! The link is speeding around the country to my family and friends.

Shwebb
11-15-2005, 03:02 AM
Awesome! Hearing this broadcast is giving me more confidence by the minute!