Header removal on blank pages

Carmy

Banned
Reaction score
I know it can be done in Acrobat Pro, but I don't have that program and it's pricey. How do you do it?

I prefer chapters to start on the right-hand page so it means there is an occasional blank page and I need to get rid of the headers.

Any suggestions?

Carmy

Banned
Reaction score
Ouch! I thought about that but hoped there was another way.

From what I remember, page numbers can be continued in the next section and allow for a change so that the blank pages are counted.

I'm dreading this!

Carmy

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks James.

How I wish I had my very old WordPerfect program in place. It is still the best word processing program out there. (The Reveal Codes is superb.) Way back when I switched to Word, WP documents couldn't be opened in Word and everywhere seemd to be asking for Word. With the arrival of Open Office, a WP document could probably be opened and saved as a .docx.

If I can find my old WP disk, I will try to install it on this PC. I'll have to go digging but that will be easier than inserting sections in a 400-page document.

Carmy

Banned
Reaction score
Brilliant! I found a free trial of the latest WP on CNet. I'll use that until I can find my old installation disk from years ago.