• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta or Beta swap for 82K YA urban fantasy romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

missesdash

You can't sit with us!
Registered
Reaction score
Hi there.

I have a completed 82K manuscript. My story is about a female Empath an a human boy. But it's the first in a series so there's a larger urban fantasy type story arc that involves lots of detective work, some kidnapping and witches.

My style is sparse and dialogue heavy. There is a good amount of romance, probably about half.

Some language, one fade-to-black sex scene. You can read my first chapter here and here.

I read ridiculously fast, so my turnaround can be as soon as you like, if we're swapping.

Also, ignore any glaring errors in this post, I'm typing it out on my phone!

Steph King

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.climbingtothelight.blogspot.com
If you're interested in a second beta, I'd be interested in a swap. I have an 82K new adult paranormal about a gorgon who decides she's had enough of living in caves waiting for a hero to kill her and moves into town to find a place for herself. Strong romantic elements, four fade to black sex scenes.

Becca_H

Where am I again?
Registered
Reaction score
I'd be happy to take a look for you.

PM me if you still need someone.

Archie1989

Is Published!!!
Registered
Reaction score
I'd love to swap with you. I really like the stuff you've already posted, and would love to read more. Also, you've commented on some of my stuff before as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.