• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Willing to offer assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

jst5150

Vorpal Comics. Weekly Podcast. Twitch Artist. Vet
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jasontudor.com
Howdy:

Avert your shyness, raise your glasses and let's talk. I have extensive nonfiction experience, including 18 years of journalism, both First Amendment and Corporate writing. Research, detail and grammar are all strengths. I've also produced television, radio and other multimedia content, fiction and nonfiction. So, I;m willing to peruse sections of manuscripts and give you a quick turnaround with assistance/talking points.

Links to details about my background are in my sig block. PM or e-mail works.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
entertaining site, sir.

you're a good man to offer up your expertise. i hope some of these philistines take you up on it.

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
Indeed, you are a good man to offer your assistance but I am curious as to why you would.

In the event you return to this thread, would you mind responding to my curiosity? Your response would be greatly appreciated.

I mean no offense by asking. It is my nature to dig deeper. The truth is, you seem too good to be true considering my needs in relation to your experience.

Sincerely,

Gehanna
The Sceptic's Skeptic

jst5150

Vorpal Comics. Weekly Podcast. Twitch Artist. Vet
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jasontudor.com
Throughout my life, people were kind enough to do some heavy lifting to help me be a better writer. I'm returning the favor.

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
Hi! :hi: You came back and you answered my nosey question.

Thank You very much!!

It is very important to me as well not to forget those who have helped along the way.

Sincerely,
Gehanna

TrixieBelden

Registered
Reaction score
Oh ME!! Me! Help Me! Im trying to write a book on the women of death row. Most of whom I correspond with regularly and visit.
And am currently trying to sell an article on a woman serving 99 years who very well may be innocent.
I would so appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.