Put Your Positive Energy Here!

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
Give your most positive comment here! You can praise anyone, give anyone here a sweet comment. All this thread will contain is positive, hopeful sweet, thoughtful words.

I thought I'd start this thread out by saying, "Thanks to all who've helped me get this far...you know just who you are, love U guys, you're the best!!!

Last edited:

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
cooeedownunder - thanks for all your support and good ideas. I really appreciate it.

Jessianodel

Blessed by the AW Gods
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you AW for being a sanctuary, even when I stopped calling myself a writer. Thanks to a silly comment on here, I have a new WIP. And I'm a writer again :D.

Purple Rose

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alxblog.net
Thank you to everyone at AW for the laughs, the stimulating posts, the kind words, encouraging private messages, rep points etc.

Ari Meermans

MacAllister's Official Minion & Greeter
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you to:

Night-flyer, Purple Rose and crunchyblanket who think I sometimes have something worthwhile to say;

Smish who gets my sense of humor;

Susie and mccardey for being absolute sweethearts and great ambassadors for AW;

Kate Thornton and victoriastrauss for words of encouragement for a noob trying to find her place in this community;

KellyAssauer who appreciates how difficult it is to be me;

Mac for her deliciously wicked sense of humor and willingness to “play along”;

James D. McDonald who makes me want to type “This!” after every stinkin' one of his posts;

Everyone whose posts make me think, make me stretch, make me consider other points of view even when I believe your heads are up your butts;

Everyone of you for letting me know through your posts that we all face the same struggles in life and in writing.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
This is so refreshing to read...I love it. Please EVERYONE join in.

Today I'd like to thank Scarletpeaches and Idiotsrus for answering my silly topic of the day and putting my mind at ease.

Susie for your continued love and support.

Purple Rose and a few others who've supported me in my struggles in CC thread.

PinkAmy always trying to help me in some way and studying my work at a diligent pace.

Kelly you are my sunshine.

Cliff-face who is just a joy to hang around with, Silver King you too. AlleyCat I love you buddy.

There's so many of you to thank, I will have to come back and thank again.

Just wanted to show my utmost appreciation to you guys who've listened in my darkest of times. YOU ROCK AW.

Boo-YA...

So please pump up the volume in here and thank someone today!

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'd like to thank the Floozies and the Old Farts (you know who you are) for your friendship, support and pre-licked cake. ;)