• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writing Buddy, are you out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

letters2you

Registered
Reaction score
I'm currently on the lookout for an AW-er to chat with, critique my work (and in return, I would critique theirs), and bounce ideas off of. It'd be nice to have someone to motivate and to be motivated in return! I'm currently working on a historical (interracial) romance for young adults, but I also love fantasy and realistic fiction.

As far as strengths and weaknesses are concerned, I think that my best strength involves descriptions and my weakness is dialogue and sometimes I have issues with plotting. However, I could improve upon a little bit of everything really. Oh, and I'm not a published author (yet).

I'm hoping we can have a number of discussions on what we can do better and the depth of our characters. If you're interested, please reply or send me a PM!

Last edited:

angelfrancis

I got this!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Hey! if you're still looking, email me at angelhett (at) gmail (dot) com and we can chat further! P.S I'm really awesome with dialogue.

edwilson

Registered
Reaction score
Who said buddies only came in twos? I'd like to be a buddy as well. I'm definitely better with descriptions, than dialogue. Still, I think I can offer interesting insight for a potential plot or on characterization.

CaseyMack

Write more; worry less!
Registered
Reaction score
Hi letters2you,

I'm interested in the subject of interracial romance, so I'd like to take you up on your offer. Please PM me if you're interested.

Cheers,
Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.