Hungry, hungry hippo lady to suffer orgasm of hate tonight, at nine, on FOX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elisadasilva

Registered
Reaction score
Finally!

What is wonderful is that STACKED comes on right before like a buttery smooth appetizer so that your palatte is deliciously mutilated by the sight and sound of Mizz Porcine Perrin.

I am so excited! Almost as excited as I was when the new R Kelly soap opera was released a few short days ago. i have been glued to my TV set ever since indulging in the amazing creative intellect that is my child molesting hero R Kelly.

My dearest Lantern Jack, know that you are not alone in your delight. I will be watching right along with you, cramming popcorn in my mouth with one hand and covering my baby's eyes with the other.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Please people! Don't do this to yourselves!! You are all such wonderful intellegent folks!! Why WHY WHY must you feed your creative energy into this.....sinkhole of utter BLUNK!!

Why don't you write something, instead? Please????
Watching it( her..that..ugh!) just lends more reality and creedence to....

(H. E. DOUBLE TOOTHPICKS!! Where is an auto de fete when you need one. That B****** would go for hours, you all could enjoy yourselves then get back to posting 'normal' (hah hah I made a funny!) Things )

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
P.S. None of the above is meant to impune the genetically-obese or mentally-ill (of which I am card-carrying member); just rednecks, woodhicks, clodhoppers and their ilk. I don't like bumpkins, having seen them at their most flatulent and foul!

bigot. maybe one day when the ridicule value of attention whores who post all-caps subject lines and post whiny rants in larger-than-average fonts catches up with you, you'll get a taste of your own medicine.

elisadasilva

Registered
Reaction score
William Haskins said:
bigot. maybe one day when the ridicule value of attention whores who post all-caps subject lines and post whiny rants in larger-than-average fonts catches up with you, you'll get a taste of your own medicine.
All writers are attention whores.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I am disturbed--I know it's futile, but I'm disturbed nevertheless--by the Perrin family bio at the Fox site (http://realitytv.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://www.fox.com/tradingspouses/). It says,

Meet the Perrin Family!

Marguerite and her very colorful family live in Ponchatoula Louisiana, a small town right outside of New Orleans. Her husband Barry was a stockbroker for seven years and then worked in sales at Guillot Supplies. Barry is a fun loving and easy going man with a quick whit that compliments Marguerite’s boisterous and flamboyant personality. Some women are just too wild to be tamed, so Barry just runs wild with her, usually not by choice. Marguerite along with her oldest daughter Ashley own and run an award winning dance studio in Bogalusa, Louisiana. Brooke, Marguerite and Barry’s youngest child is very mild mannered and easy going. Brooke always has a smile and never a harsh word. Brooke travels in the dance circuit and is currently a national title winner. Brooke has been featured in dance websites and in national magazines for her talent.

The Perrin family has always been a very close family and the unexpected pregnancy of Ashley brought them some rocky times but it was God and their faith that kept them close as they welcomed the birth of Abigail into the Perrin home. Abigail is now considered the heart of the household. They consider themselves Christians in a sense that they believe in God and they believe that Jesus gave his life for all of us. Marguerite is a firm believer that God loves everyone unconditionally and does not like any alternatives brought into her life or her family’s life.

Marguerite attempts to walk a straight line in her faith but the drama in her many times leads her down the winding road. She’s an extreme on her beliefs and has no problem arguing her side on anything especially when it comes to religion. Barry describes Marguerite as shocking pink in a pastel world.

Man, I lost count of the mistakes. I know, it's Fox, what do I expect?

Maryn, still able to be disappointed by crummy writing at professional sites (how charmingly naive, eh?)

Shwebb

She's the creepy-looking dude
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, Maryn, that's a sad piece of writing.

Sad family, too. (They own a dance studio?! For some reason, I find that strange.)

pconsidine

Too Adorkable for Words
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pjcopy.com
Maryn said:
Marguerite is a firm believer that God loves everyone unconditionally and does not like any alternatives brought into her life or her family’s life.
Why do you suppose a person like this would sign up for a show like that?

Optimus

Banned
Reaction score
Sad that you always make fun of her weight and make that the heart of your ridicule. You don't just call her fat, you take it to the pathetic extreme of "hippopotamus lady" and "hungry, hungry, hippo."

Aren't you also the guy who started the "how much weight have you lost" thread?

Haskins was right to call you a bigot (you're confusing the term with "racist." The dictionary is your friend). The fact that you react to someone pointing out your insensitive, immature vitriol by labeling that "advancing hate" is ridiculously laughable.

A paradox of inanity.

Last edited:

pconsidine

Too Adorkable for Words
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pjcopy.com
Not for nothing, but is there some reason we can't just take this thread in the spirit it was posted (even if that spirit is still somewhat mean-spirited) and not take everything as an opportunity to teach someone a lesson? No one's really presenting themselves as a paragon of maturity here.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
aha! now this is getting fun!

raped and molested and beaten daily for four years by 1,100 homophobic rednecks? that's like 1.6 million times.

how do you keep your intestines from falling out?

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Haskins is a hillbilly and a redneck and does not take kindly to slurs upon his character Mr. Jack. Just as I wouldn't appreciate it if you made negative comments about rascals, scoundrels, rogues or rapscallions.

I'm sure there are certain characterisitics about your person that you wouldn't appreciate being made fun of here on a public board...

Optimus

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I'm a morbidly obese crazy woman and I don't take kindly to one of our own being labeled a "hungry, hungry, hippo."

elisadasilva

Registered
Reaction score
brokenfingers said:
Haskins is a hillbilly and a redneck and does not take kindly to slurs upon his character Mr. Jack. Just as I wouldn't appreciate it if you made negative comments about rascals, scoundrels, rogues or rapscallions.

I'm sure there are certain characterisitics about your person that you wouldn't appreciate being made fun of here on a public board...

How about, oh say GETTING RAPED. That's a new low to get all pissy about someone making fun of rednecks and turn around and make fun of his sexual assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.