Your Business Contacts Can Give SOS as a Christmas Gift to Clients!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
I just sent the following to my entire business contacts list (I don't consider it spamming them, we correspond all the time)

Hi All,

With the holiday season fast approaching you may be considering what gifts to give to your business clients and contacts. I would like to encourage you to consider giving a gift that gives of itself twice - once to your client and once more to victims of recent natural disasters via charitable organizations like the Red Cross, Salvation Army and Americares.

This gift is a book called Stories of Strength --
Edited by Jenna Glatzer, author of acclaimed Celine Dion biography For Keeps, this project attracted contributions from many well-known writers, including a story and an original hymn by award-winning science fiction novelist Orson Scott Card, an essay by famed actor Wil Wheaton (Star Trek, Stand By Me), and a short story from Christian romance author Robin Lee Hatcher. A number of my friends are contributors to this effort and I'd like to see their hard work turned into substantial contributions, so I am reaching out to you with this personal request.

I'm not looking for a copy for myself -- I have two already! But 100% of the sale proceeds and all of the publisher's profits go to disaster relief charities and that's the best gift I can think of for myself.

To find out more about the book and how to order please visit www.storiesofstrength.com.

Best Wishes for Happy Holidays,
Dawn

rtilryarms

Crossbows and Handgonnes
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Great idea.
I wrote a note and gave one to my local office and also sent one to my NY parent co.
That should give good exposure to a 12,000 + employee co.
The Wilma event is getting good vibes down here

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Did you feel the pull when I copied you right off the page, Dawno?

Jean Marie

calm waters ahead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jeanmariewiesen.com
Aren't those pantyhose attached to the light things on your head? You know, kind of like suspenders
EmoteROFL.gif

fantastic idea, I've been handing out little bookmarks to everyone.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Jean Marie said:
Aren't those pantyhose attached to the light things on your head? You know, kind of like suspenders
EmoteROFL.gif

fantastic idea, I've been handing out little bookmarks to everyone.

Nope. I don't like having my ears pulled. Who attaches suspenders to their ears anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.