• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

I want writing buddies in korea, seoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kardien Lupus

I'm wolf. I want eat you.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kardien.deviantart.com
I want writing buddies in korea, seoul

I live in korea. I’m writing in English. I’m progressing my story Overheating. I plan to publish it as E book. But korea is lonely place who write in English. I know Local S.F Library in Capital Seoul. I joined Library’s creating story meeting and other events. But my way seem lonely. I know only few people who can talk with English story genres like novels, movies and games. I need meet more people who like story in English or writing it. I know good creating story meeting in S.F Library. My style is dark, sharp and hot I finished my story overheating first chapter. You can see it in my Deviant page. I recently read Charlie Huston’s already dead series. I’m watching bioshock 2 now. I like these stories. Bioshcok is my style except I’m more aspiring and feminine.
If you live in korea, Seoul, we can talk about genres and general news around story world. Please message to me if you live in and like my word. I want to make loose group because I want to talk about these. Writing or concerning English genres are few in korea.

My deviant page is http://kardien.deviantart.com/ You can see my story in there.
I will check this post for long time. Please give message when you find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.