• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for critique partner in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstalin

Hello all,

I'm currently looking for a critique partner, preferrable in Canada, for my travel book. I'm in Toronto

ingulphus

Looking for a Writing Partner?

Hello. I found your ad, and if you’re still seeking a critique partner for your travel book, then I’d like to help you. I myself am from Canada, just outside of T.O.

Your request caught my attention because one of my goals is to travel across our great country and write about my journey. I’d like to do this in 2007.

Robert Young Pelton is an author that I personally admire. He’s a “no ********” straightforward type of guy. He definitely wanders far off the beaten track, and he loves what he does for a living. He’s my kind of person, my kind of traveler, and my kind of writer. A few years ago before moving to another city, I donated my copy of “Most Dangerous Places” to the library.

For more information about me, I have a profile here on this system and on Writing.com. If there’s anything you’d like to know outside of the details of these profiles, please feel free to ask.

Take care,

Ted

Status
Not open for further replies.