• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

In need of a Beta Reader...I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkshore

Stranger
Registered
Reaction score
Hey there all. I'm just looking for someone that I could possibly trade beta reads with? None of my good friends are well read in Fantasy (as in not at all really) and that leaves me with nothing, but the share your work section for beta reads. That would be all well and good, but my stuff is a bit long for SYW and I feel like I'd be using it incorrectly if I kept posting my short stories there. Just let me know if anyone's interested.

ncpenn

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
I am looking for someone to trade beta reading with too. What kind of fantasy have you written?

P.S. I'm not a fantasy writer. I write mysteries, thrillers, and science fiction . . . so if that doesn't work for you, I understand.

Last edited:

QuillsWrath

Registered
Reaction score
You search beta-reader and I want to beta-read. I do read fantasy - even tried to write one but went badly so I stopped at 35k of main document and with bits and pieces scatered all over. I did some critts here in SYW if you would like a sample of how I engage into work.

Let me know if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.