Reaction score
Ok,

I'll go first.

The imbeciles who lit firecrackers until 1:00 AM :rant:

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The heat, the hot ass temperature, and also the freaking heat. This also applies to what I hate about late June, August and most of September in my part of the globe.

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Too much rain in my part of the world in July.

We must be getting global warming effects down here already... This past summer was one of the coldest in recorded history for our state (still pretty hot though - it is Australia, after all) and now winter has a lot more rain than most previous years up to this point have had.

Funny thing about global warming - the temperature's supposed to rise, which melts the glaciers, which makes it colder and wetter in a lot of places.

I suspect this time next year there'll be another ice age, and I'll be riding penguins to the shops.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What do I hate about July? The Cold!! The unrelenting cold that creeps in under doors, through air bricks, through large, single-pane windows and up from the floor of a house that was not designed for winter. Agh! Today's maximum temp was 48.2 degrees F. Okay, that's nowhere near as cold as some of you folks have in winter - but - down here virtually none of the older houses (like mine) have central heating or double-pane windows or even proper insulation.

Oh, roll on September!!

Tepelus

And so...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keskedgell.blogspot.com
I turn another year older.

Ma Nature shuts off the water works, and so I have to hand water all of my beds. Sometimes I don't mind, but after a long day of work I really don't feel like standing with a hose.

It's too effing busy at work, makes for long, miserable, tiresome days, but the pay checks are nicer!

COchick

in a holding pattern
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.leighgrayson.blogspot.com
The heat. Gah, it's been hot.

And the fact that all of the kids are out of school, so everywhere is always packed. It kind of ruins all my plans to shop during the week and stay home on the weekends.

Eudoxia

The Undead Bookworm
Registered
Reaction score
Horrible heat waves that just blanket this town. I'm thankful for monsoon season and all the rain, but I doubt that rain can keep away the heat for long.

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't hate anything about July. Summertime is lazy and perfect, like a tropical vacation. :heart:

Zelenka

Going home!
Registered
Reaction score
That I am a year older, but so too is practically everyone else I know, so I am usually broke from buying gifts. And that it's the school holidays. No more peaceful shopping or cinema going on weekdays. But then I'm naturally bad tempered and can find fault with most months.

Flur

Registered
Reaction score
The bees are out in force. I'm severely allergic to bee stings, so although the weather here is nice this time of year (70s/80s) I'm often running indoors at the first sight of a bee. :\

J.W.

Registered
Reaction score
It's not May and it's not October. I wish half the year could be May and the other half October.

letters2you

Registered
Reaction score
The blazing hot temperatures. And the sunburn as well as the icky sunblock. But definitely can't forget the sunburn.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's not May and it's not October.

I wish half the year could be May and the other half October.

Indeed!

Even in my neck o' the woods - Virginia- those are truly the best months = perfect temperatures ;)