PDA

View Full Version : MMORPG guide authors wanted

zorro-enter
07-05-2011, 03:00 PM
As a leading online game guide provider, we invite those of you out there that are passionate about MMORPG games to come and write about games that you enjoy playing. Examples of MMO games that we offer guides for are World of Warcraft, Aion, LotRO, and many more.

A standard guide would consist of about 25,000 - 30,000 words of descriptions, information, tips, and expert advice to aid gamers in their game play.

Essential contents expected in the guides include:
-Leveling strategies
-Methods in earning gold or other precious items in the game
-Tactics for high-level play, PvP, and difficult battles
-Skill analysis and talent builds

Terms & Conditions:
-Independent and responsible writer
-One project lasts 4-6 weeks
-Average earning of 500 - 600 USD for a complete guide
-Payments are made via PayPal.
-Possible updates to the guide provides additional earnings to you depending on the quality and quantity

Job Requirements:
-Passionate about MMORPGs
-Capable of doing good research
-Good writer
-Respect deadlines
-Highly disciplined

Available/Upcoming Projects:
-EVE Online
-LotRO: Rise of Isengard
-TERA
-Star Wars: The Old Republic
-Diablo III
-The Secret World

If you think you match our job description above, send in your applications to zorro.entertainment.software@gmail.com and we will gladly provide you with further details about our projects. In the message, please outline your MMORPG expertise (including the games, character classes and levels).

We would very much appreciate it if you could provide us with a sample of your writing (preferably about gaming and MMORPG strategy) by attaching it to your application email or sending us a link to it.

In case you are interested in a project but are currently under an NDA for that game, please do not hesitate to send us a short note with a request to follow-up with you at a later point.

Looking forward to receiving your applications!

Darren Frey
07-06-2011, 02:35 AM
My wife and I are big fans of Runescape and played for years. Would it be possible to do a guide for that?

Uncarved
07-06-2011, 03:19 AM
I would be interested if you wanted a guide on Runes of Magic.

zorro-enter
07-06-2011, 06:58 AM
Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, we still have no upcoming projects for Runescape and Runes of Magic.

Bartholomew
07-15-2011, 12:50 PM
I used play WoW, and had a level 80 and then 85 raid tank that usually had some of the best stuff in the game.

I intend to get either Old Republic or Secret World, and would be happy to write a guide as I figure out the best ways to do things.

(Expect an e-mail from me soon. Technical difficulties.)

zorro-enter
07-19-2011, 01:04 PM
Bartholomew,

Sounds good! Please don't forget to copy the above message into your email as well. Looking forward to hearing from you :)