O HAI smexy vampnipple mantitty cover art!

Reaction score
SP_ALittleDeath_coverin.jpg

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

shelleyo

Just another face in a red jumpsuit
Registered
Reaction score
Loose Id has some nice, nice covers. Yes, they do.

*ogles*

Shelley

Reaction score
I'm hoping Kitty27 sees this as she's got the dedication.

There's a mention of a certain other person as well. He'll never see it and I don't stand a chance with him but hey, like I say in the dedication itself: a girl can dream.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Why that cover is shameful and embarassing. No one should look on vamtitty. You're a bad girl. Just give me the cover and I'll put it away so no one knows you had that awful thing. Tsk. Come on. Hand it over. Give. it. here. Now! Leggo! Leggo! I'M JUST TAKING IT SOMEWHERE SAFE! NoI'mnotgonnaputitinmybedroomanddrooloverit. Unhand me! Halp!

Reaction score
She's into dead guys, apparently. You've got a pulse, so you're not her type. :D

firedrake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
It's priddy,

Is it a rude book? :D

Reaction score
I'm afraid it is. Mallory Sharpe has pre-marital smex with an undead guy. Several times. Don't hate me.

Also, this'll give you a laugh: my editor said the chick on the cover reminds her of Kristen Stewart.

Heh.

Reaction score
I had that thought when I saw the initial mock-ups.

Hopefully A Little Death will redeem vampire novels in the eyes of the anti-sparkle brigade.

Mallory's in no way a doormat. She answers back, and she doesn't take shit from Jonathan, even after he slips her a length of undead manmeat.

Reaction score
One thing you ladies might like to know about my worldbuilding for this novel.

I have it that to achieve and maintain an erection, male vampires must first drink. The intake gives them a bloodflow, much of which is diverted, naturally, to the penis.

They don't ejaculate, having no fluids of their own, but they do experience an orgasm of sorts. They definitely reach sexual fulfillment, but it doesn't stop there. They basically keep going until the earlier intake of blood and its effects fade away, bringing their bloodflow to a standstill.

I've compared Jonathan to the Duracell bunny, if you have those commercials in the states? He goes until his circulation slows to a stop, or until his lover gets too sore.

firedrake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I'm afraid it is. Mallory Sharpe has pre-marital smex with an undead guy. Several times. Don't hate me.

My god, that's just...just...disgusting.

k, where do I buy it, kthxbai. :D