• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Reader for aviation based thriller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Author

Writing junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jeffegerton.com
I'm looking for a reader for an aviation based thriller that's similar to the work of Tom Clancy or Clive Cussler. I'd put my target audience in the mid 30s to retired age and would like a reader from that range.

The novel is about a man and woman who are in the business of recovering stolen aircraft. They recover an aircraft from Russia only to find out that they've been duped into smuggling out a political assassin.

The book is 99% complete but I'm concerned that I threw in too many characters and the result might be confusion for the reader.

I'll be glad to send a few chapters so you can get an idea of the story before jumping in with both feet.

Thanks, jeff

CaseyMack

Write more; worry less!
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Jeff,
Your project sounds interesting. I was a commercial pilot earlier in life. If you are still looking for a reader, let me know via PM.
Regards,
Casey

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
PM me a couple of chapters along with a note about what you want and what you don't want from a reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.