• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for YA novel beta readers

Status
Not open for further replies.

*dav*

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys!

What I'm looking for: 4-5 beta readers for my young adult novel (50,000 words), psychological thriller.

What I'd like from the betas: Very simple. I'd like you to read the novel all the way through, no need to take notes, or give inline comments while reading (I have someone to proof-read already). After you've finished I'll give you some questions to answer (less than an A4 page, I promise).

What I'll give in return:
I'll swap for any manuscript of any genre (but preferably YA too) up to 80k. I'll do whatever you're asking for (inlines etc.)

Turn-around:
four to six weeks

Novel blurb:

[FONT=&quot]At the prestigious Ail Mermot School Darius Hadfield feasts on the fruits of his father’s labour. And why not? After all, his father will be prime minister one day.

Everything changes, however, when Darius murders a fellow student in cold blood. Now he must evade the authorities and, most of all, his father. He hides out at an exclusive London hotel but the police track him down and he’s forced to take to the streets. Darius’s fugitive status isn’t helped by Peter, a manifestation of his conscious, who won’t let him rest in his search for salvation.

Darius realises that no matter how far he runs his father will never be far behind.
[/FONT]

Let me know if you're interested, thanks for reading! :)

David

Jehhillenberg

N/A
Registered
Reaction score
You had me at psychological thriller! Count me in.

Lyla

Wordweaver
Registered
Reaction score
I'm interested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.