PDA

View Full Version : New and confused member!

Robbi Sommers Bryant
06-29-2011, 02:53 AM
I was checking for something in the browser and found a notice that said I'd won for June on this site. I clicked into blog chain, to a page that said I'd won for June and I had one hour to do something or I'll be sent to the bottom of the queue.
1) What does it mean to win?
2) Why wasn't I notified...or was I and I spaced it out. Whoops, that could be a possibility.

Can any one give me a bit of info. xo Thanks!

zanzjan
06-29-2011, 07:42 AM
I have no idea. That sounds very weird to me, but I will say that finding AW *is* a bit like winning all on its own.

Welcome, and I hope you find out what that was all about and let the rest of us know -- very curious now. :)

-Suzanne

alleycat
06-29-2011, 07:56 AM
You need to go back to the blog chain thread and read the rules and the posts . . . I think.

The Grump
06-29-2011, 07:21 PM
I wouldn't pay too much time to the blog chain, but I'd visit here often. In fact, I do every day. There's a wealth about the craft and business of writing here.

Welcome. You may even make friends at the cooler.

CaoPaux
06-30-2011, 02:10 AM
I was checking for something in the browser and found a notice that said I'd won for June on this site. I clicked into blog chain, to a page that said I'd won for June and I had one hour to do something or I'll be sent to the bottom of the queue.
1) What does it mean to win?
2) Why wasn't I notified...or was I and I spaced it out. Whoops, that could be a possibility.

Can any one give me a bit of info. xo Thanks!Someone already answered you on the Blog Chain thread: http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6296812&postcount=101

drakend
07-04-2011, 06:51 AM
U did win u have access to AW...it has the worlds greatest people are willing to help. welcome winner

PorterStarrByrd
07-04-2011, 06:56 AM
It must be Saturday night

MacAllister
07-19-2011, 06:58 AM
oh look! A sigline spammer!

That just can't be a rewarding career choice.

Williebee
07-19-2011, 07:00 AM
*snerk*