PDA

View Full Version : Dating? anyone writes about this?

chuckieknot
06-27-2011, 06:09 PM
If William Shakespeare just waited for awhile before his last breath, there is nothing much ado about dating. hahahaha well guys, Willy just write almost any romantic phrase on most of his plays. Guys, there is so much to talk about that word. Some may giggle, some seriously draped with maturely instructions. To some extent, some may talk about its restriction. Yes, exactly talking about dating just not meant talking about it sugar coated. Many has taken it seriously that they up broken hearted. Guys post anything about dating here, you can help me with my files about some unforgettable
experience on dating.

No dull dating tips (http://www.datingsitestips.com/free-dating-tips/)

Silver King
06-27-2011, 06:52 PM
I find this topic a little suspicious, as it's the OP's first post on AW.

I'd recommend that we tread lightly in our responses, please.

Maryn
06-27-2011, 07:42 PM
Our kids, both as teens and young adults, never, ever use the term "dating." It's dated.

Maryn, also dated

Wayne K
06-28-2011, 05:11 AM
I've never dated

Wayne K
06-28-2011, 05:12 AM
Well, not really

Wayne K
06-28-2011, 05:15 AM
Once I took a girl on a helicopter ride around New York City on a first date

That was fun

Silver King
06-28-2011, 05:27 AM
Someone mentioned to me earlier that the OP's next post would have something to do with advertising a dating site. That makes sense, far more than the original post ever will...

Silver King
06-28-2011, 05:46 AM
One other thing I just thought of: If we take nothing else from this thread, the OP's username will come in handy when we try to avoid cliches and tell others during an argument, "Hey! Don't get your chukieknots into a twist..."

Wayne K
06-28-2011, 05:48 AM
:popcorn:

KellyAssauer
06-28-2011, 05:57 AM
chuckie is, chuckieknot, chuckie is, chuckieknot chuckie is, chuckieknot, chuckie is, chuckieknot chuckie is, chuckieknot, chuckie is, chuckieknot chuckie is, chuckieknot, chuckie is, chuckieknot chuckie is, chuckieknot, chuckie is, chuckieknot...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

make it go away!

Wayne K
06-28-2011, 06:00 AM
:nothing:

Victoria
06-28-2011, 06:17 AM
Hell, I can't even make enough sense out of the post to reply, so...

benbradley
06-28-2011, 06:32 AM
Strangely enough, it appears the OP always posts something about dating (as related to something ontopic on the discussion board), but never makes a second post.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=chuckieknot

I'm guessing the OP is wishes he were part of some troll group to see how many responses a post gets.

Cliff Face
06-28-2011, 07:03 AM
Yeah, I expected a link to be in his post, something being advertised.

Not to pigeonhole, but the use of broken English combined with no real direction to a post makes me immediately think "Scam".