UK Activities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphabet

Aspiring Inspirer
Registered
Reaction score
I thought it might be worth having a thread just for us UKers - So we can better track our media contacts, booksignings, points of confusion, promotional activities and ideas etc...

First point of confusion - will the actual book be any different after the uk distribution/price has been established? I mean, at the moment it has a dollar price only, will it still be dollar price only afterwards? If so I can buy my copies now. With a 10-15 day free international delivery I don't want to leave buying them any later than I have to - but I want my copies to be exactly as they should be for our emerald isle too.

Other - I'm in Stevenage (Hertfordshire), I uni'd in York, and was born/raised/studied/worked/previously lived in East London (specifically, Leyton, Walthamstow, Barking, Dagenham, Manor Park, Stratford)

Please each of the UK'ers add your full regional influences - that way if we find overlap the press releases sent to those areas can have all relevant writers mentioned.

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Far as I know, the cover won't change. Stores in the UK will put a sticker over the price with their own pricing.

Alphabet

Aspiring Inspirer
Registered
Reaction score
UK Update 1. (lost in transit)

First, we have an email address now.

[email protected]

If you are a UKer please PM me or email me (or it) for the password to access it.
It should make media/business contacts easier and afford the public a chance to make enquiires, and you never know.. even some fan mail maybe ?

UK Update 2. (lost in transit)

I've created a letter of introduction / info-sheet that I plan to use when contacting businsesses in person - it basically summarises the conversation I would have wanted to have with them, and it means that if the conversation didn't happen, or got interrupted, or even if it did happen but I didn't want it forgotten the next moment - I can leave this document behind. It probably is good for anyone to make use of, not just UKers, but since we will have the tougher time of it (international shipping, and no national enthusiasm) we more than the rest need local business support to make it work (IMHO) - so, if you want to get hold of a copy then email [email protected] (saying who you are if your email addy isn't obvious)

Status
Not open for further replies.