• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Available for YA Beta Reading! (looking to swap also)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcllnsfmly

Registered
Reaction score
No longer available!

Last edited:

Jessianodel

Blessed by the AW Gods
Registered
Reaction score
What's your book about? I'm debating about kicking my MS to a beta and I'd like to swap too...although I've never done editing before...

tcllnsfmly

Registered
Reaction score
Cool! & it's okay if you've never done editing I just need general feedback on my MS.

Last edited:

Jessianodel

Blessed by the AW Gods
Registered
Reaction score
I don't really have a real synopsis so here goes;

Eric Vilanova is evil, or at least sees himself that way. So when he dies and gets sorted into the Above (Heaven), he's pissed. But he makes friends with his patron Julia and promises to at least try to act good. Now Eric is caught up in a revenge plot to take out the corrupt leader of the Afterlife; Acelin. But when Acelin offers him a position on the dark side, he has to make a choice; his evil standing, or his new friends.

^See I'm still tweaking it a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.