PDA

View Full Version : Frugalarity.com: Call for Guest Posts

jenngreenleaf
06-23-2011, 03:50 AM
Call for Submissions: Guest Posts (http://frugalarity.com/2011/06/22/call-for-submissions-guest-posts/)

Submission Guidelines:

Submissions should be no longer than 500 words. Posts longer than 500 words should be broken into parts (no more than three) and labeled as such.
Frugalarity.com will accept reprints as long as a link to the original content is provided.
If a picture is not provided with material, Frugalarity.com will provide one matching as closely to the content as possible.
Submissions containing vulgarities or foul references are automatically rejected.
Frugalarity.com reserves the right to edit all submissions for grammar and flow.
Guest posts remain on the site for a period of at least one year with the writer’s brief biography (30-50 words) and link back to the writer’s site, blog or other relevant URL. Guest posts are, of course, removed upon the writer’s request at anytime.
Accepted submissions are posted on a schedule and all writers are contacted as to when to expect their post to be live.
This is an ongoing call for submissions; therefore there are no deadlines.
Submit to: jennsblogs [AT] gmail.com (please replace [AT] with an @ symbol)
If you have any questions about these submission guidelines, please feel free to contact us anytime. Please be aware that guest posting is a non-paying gig, but as we continue to expand and grow, paying writers is in our plans!

Lavern08
06-23-2011, 05:53 PM
I'm in - Submission sent! ;)

jenngreenleaf
06-28-2011, 03:10 AM
I'm in - Submission sent! ;) Thank you very much! :-D

Lavern08
06-28-2011, 07:04 PM
Woo-Hooo,

I got accepted...

...I know it's non-paying, but it's good to know that someone else enjoys/appreciates your work. ;)