Anyone here read Greatest Hoax on Earth by Sarfati?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxx

Got the hang of it, here
Registered
Reaction score
I am wondering if this book is worth a read? I've read the intro and the free first chapter, but wonder what the consensus is on the retutation to Dawkins that he provides.

Thanks in advance!

I haven't read Dawkins or Safati, but since Dawkins isn't the only proponent of evolutionary theory, maybe a few books on evolutionary theory would be a better place to start reading about evolutionary theory?

JohnnyGottaKeyboard

Who let this guy in...?
Registered
Reaction score
On the rooftoop where he climbed when the laughter
I just started Dawkins for the second time and was updating my Goodreads and stumbled across Sarfati's book. I love a good back-and-forth and was just curious is Sarfati actually provides that. I have (since my original post) finally managed to find a review of the book and they are not exactly favorably inclined.

Maxx

Got the hang of it, here
Registered
Reaction score
I just started Dawkins for the second time and was updating my Goodreads and stumbled across Sarfati's book. I love a good back-and-forth and was just curious is Sarfati actually provides that. I have (since my original post) finally managed to find a review of the book and they are not exactly favorably inclined.

Some of the earlier back and forth might interest you. I was just re-reading the dramatic moment in the Spring of 1805 when Cuvier left the Left Bank and went to give his tale of earlier Creations to a popular audience. This is in
Bursting the Limits of Time:

http://www.press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/B/bo3533976.html

JohnnyGottaKeyboard

Who let this guy in...?
Registered
Reaction score
On the rooftoop where he climbed when the laughter
Status
Not open for further replies.