• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Wanting to Beta a scifi/fantasy with a lead m/m relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anacry

Registered
Reaction score
As the title says. I want to beta a scifi/fantasy, where one of the lead characters is either in, or going to be in, a m/m relationship.

I call things as I see it, I tend to be a bit blunt, you'll probably get a review back in point form. I don't do line by line.

tedi.s

Demigods, wolves, & Vamps... Oh my!
Registered
Reaction score
I know this is a lot to ask. I am writing my first m/m paranormal romance. I need a critter that would be willing to read as I write. I have a friend who is reading and throwing around ideas but not editing and probably not being honest as she is my friend :) I am a published author but not in fiction. I have the basics and the training; its just the implementation that eludes me!

Status
Not open for further replies.