PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been "pantsed"?

Vito
06-16-2011, 09:10 PM
Happened to me during P.E. class when I was a 7th grader, back in '74.

I had just exited the boys' locker room after dressing out, and was walking by the numbered blacktop grid where the girls' P.E. class assembled for roll call. All of a sudden an 8th grader named George Gonzalez snuck up behind me and pulled my gym shorts and my athletic supporter down to my ankles. George came around in front of me, shouted something in Spanish, and started laughing like a crazy man. Some of the girls screamed, some giggled, some gave me that sympathetic "poor little guy" look.

P.E. kind of sucked, back then.

whacko
06-16-2011, 10:21 PM
P.E. kind of sucked, back then.

If P.E was ever any good, God wouldn't have invented cigarettes and alcohol.

Vito
06-17-2011, 01:44 AM
I can't believe that I'm the only AW member who's been pantsed.

Hey. I know you're out there somewhere, and that you've been reliving that horrible pantsed moment over and over since the day it happened, many long years ago. The anger, the humiliation, the denial, the everything. So please...share your story, get it off your chest, put an end to the silent suffering. You're among friends.... :Hug2:

Cliff Face
06-17-2011, 03:59 AM
I don't think I've ever been pantsed. Although when I was in Reception (Grade 0) I used a urinal for the first time, and I just completely dropped my pants because that's what you do with a toilet.

It wasn't until I saw some older kids standing there with their pants still up that I thought maybe I'd done it wrong...

Vito
06-17-2011, 04:33 AM
I don't think I've ever been pantsed. Although when I was in Reception (Grade 0) I used a urinal for the first time, and I just completely dropped my pants because that's what you do with a toilet.

It wasn't until I saw some older kids standing there with their pants still up that I thought maybe I'd done it wrong...

:ROFL:

Silver King
06-17-2011, 05:27 AM
My uncle did that to me once when I was about thirteen or so. We were at a public beach, with a lot of people around, and I was talking to a girl I liked at the time. He was behind me and pulled my swimming trunks down so fast and unexpectedly that it took me a moment to react.

The girl looked straight at my cock. Her eyes widened in surprise, as I'm sure mine did as I looked down, naked except for the trunks gathered at my feet. I used one hand to cover myself and the other to pull up the trunks as I hopped from one foot to the other and shook my hips from side to side to help maneuver the trunks back into place.

It was all quite hilarious to some of the onlookers.

By the time I was covered up again, the girl had run off down the beach, as fast as she could, I imagine.

Gretad08
06-17-2011, 08:00 AM
What's it called when someone pulls down a girl's tube top? Someone just said it the other day...it's a specific name starting with 'sh' but I just can't remember. Anyway, apparently some obnoxious guys are pulling down the tops of random girls walking down the street and recording it. I would be mortified. I would also probably react in a less than lady-like fashion.

BTW, pantsing someone is probably one of the douchiest moves ever.

COchick
06-17-2011, 08:51 AM
No, although I remember it happening to guys in MS and HS. Maybe it didn't happen so often to girls?

But I do remember getting my bra snapped and titty twisters.

rhymegirl
06-17-2011, 03:52 PM
But I do remember getting my bra snapped...

This.

If I happened to be wearing one.

scarletpeaches
06-17-2011, 04:00 PM
I can't believe there are people who a) do this and b) think it's funny.

Silent Rob
06-17-2011, 04:04 PM
Never happened to me. Probably because nobody had the key for the chastity belt.

Silent Rob
06-17-2011, 04:08 PM
Although...now I think about it, somebody did once steal all my clothes when I was in the shower. We were in a big mixed accommodation block and I had to walk the entire length of it to get back to my attire.

Vito
06-17-2011, 04:38 PM
I can't believe there are people who a) do this and b) think it's funny.

I think it's pretty much a kid thing, found mostly among the junior high/middle school crowd.

scarletpeaches
06-17-2011, 04:41 PM
You've never visited my home town on a Saturday night.

Vito
06-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Although...now I think about it, somebody did once steal all my clothes when I was in the shower. We were in a big mixed accommodation block and I had to walk the entire length of it to get back to my attire.

That never happened to me, thank God. But I still have nightmares about "towel snapping" in the locker room. Ain't nothin' more painful then getting your 12-year-old butt snapped by a slightly damp bath towel. I swear, some of those towels traveled at the speed of light! :scared:

Vito
06-17-2011, 04:45 PM
You've never visited my home town on a Saturday night.

:roll:

Mr Flibble
06-17-2011, 06:21 PM
I accidentally pantsed someone once. Guy I used to work with, always had his jeans at half mast, you know? I used to tweak his jeans whenever I passed, as though I was going to pants him, but not hard enough to actually do it. Just a tweak.

One day he forgot to wear a belt....

Oops.

Vito
06-17-2011, 06:28 PM
Guy I used to work with, always had his jeans at half mast

Here in the U.S., everybody wears their jeans at half-mast when a well-known government official dies. There's always a lot of accidental pantsing, on those days.

shyne
06-17-2011, 06:38 PM
No but the public deserves to see me pantsed.

Vito
06-17-2011, 11:49 PM
BTW, pantsing someone is probably one of the douchiest moves ever.

That's true, Greta. But I'd say that giving a wedgie is even more douchier (?) than pantsing someone. Getting pantsed is only painful on the inside -- embarrassment, humiliation, etc.; getting a wedgie can be embarrassing but mostly it's just plain painful in the physical sense. Ouch!

By the way, I never knew the term "wedgie" until I heard about it on "Seinfeld". When I was growing up, it was called a "Melvin".

Vito
06-17-2011, 11:51 PM
titty twisters.

I remember those. Some guys gave them to males as well as females, and they appeared to be quite painful. I never got one, fortunately.

scarletpeaches
06-17-2011, 11:52 PM
There was a London gangster who used to Melvin people.

Name of Wedgie Kray, as I recall.

cray
06-17-2011, 11:53 PM
who wants a swirlie!?

Vito
06-17-2011, 11:56 PM
There was a London gangster who used to Melvin people.

Name of Wedgie Kray, as I recall.

I saw the movie about that guy. I think the singer from Spandau Ballet was the star. Or maybe it was the singer from ABC, can't remember for sure.

andreea
06-18-2011, 12:15 AM
I remember the bra snapping. I used to hate that. The last time it happened I gave the guy a black eye. Needless to say, no one ever tried it again. :evil

Vince524
06-18-2011, 12:25 AM
My uncle did that to me once when I was about thirteen or so. We were at a public beach, with a lot of people around, and I was talking to a girl I liked at the time. He was behind me and pulled my swimming trunks down so fast and unexpectedly that it took me a moment to react.

The girl looked straight at my cock. Her eyes widened in surprise, as I'm sure mine did as I looked down, naked except for the trunks gathered at my feet. I used one hand to cover myself and the other to pull up the trunks as I hopped from one foot to the other and shook my hips from side to side to help maneuver the trunks back into place.

It was all quite hilarious to some of the onlookers.

By the time I was covered up again, the girl had run off down the beach, as fast as she could, I imagine.

That's horrible. Why your Uncle do that? What did you say to him?

No, although I remember it happening to guys in MS and HS. Maybe it didn't happen so often to girls?

But I do remember getting my bra snapped and titty twisters.

Ok, I know what snapping a bra is, what's a titty twister?

Haggis
06-18-2011, 12:33 AM
who wants a swirlie!?
*pushes Leukman to the front of the line*

These Mean Streets
06-18-2011, 01:10 AM
I've been pantsed plenty of times. The crowd I used to run with, we used to always pants each other - guys and girls - if any of us were wearing sweat pants.

We were in our twenties and it wasn't that big a deal. Mostly a joke among friends, even though we would do it anywhere, no matter how crowded.

scarletpeaches
06-18-2011, 01:17 AM
I've just had a bit of an "Eww," thought, but it's also valid, so...

What the hell happens if you "pants" a woman? I mean, there are certain times it could be way, way more embarrassing for her if you get me...

COchick
06-18-2011, 01:30 AM
Ok, I know what snapping a bra is, what's a titty twister?

Well, I can remember guys asking me: "What's worse than a hurricane? It's a titty-twister!" And then twisting my nipples. Really nothing more than an attempt to cop a feel.

Ah, for the golden days before sexual harassment cases.

These Mean Streets
06-18-2011, 01:43 AM
I've just had a bit of an "Eww," thought, but it's also valid, so...

What the hell happens if you "pants" a woman? I mean, there are certain times it could be way, way more embarrassing for her if you get me...Most of the time they had underwear on, but even when they didn't, it still wasn't a big deal.

When you have a pair of sweats pulled down, the women didn't stand there looking down going, "Uh, duh! My pants are down!" They would squat and immediately yank them back up. Nothing was ever really seen except maybe a buttock cheek.

Even with the guys, it was basically the same. It isn't like they stood unable to do anything but look down amazed at the fact that they'd been pantsed, frozen. They'd also try to minimize by squatting and yanking up their sweats as quickly as possible.

And if either party had underwear on, there was even less urgency.

Either way, it wasn't that big a deal. The human body is the human body. We found it funny.

ETA: I just realized: If you mean when a woman was having her monthly "time", I don't remember that ever happening. But the females in our group knew better than to wear sweat pants if that were the case. Just like a guy in our group would have to be a complete idiot to wear dirty underwear under sweatpants.

scarletpeaches
06-18-2011, 01:46 AM
I don't think you quite understand what I'm getting at...

These Mean Streets
06-18-2011, 01:47 AM
I don't think you quite understand what I'm getting at...I edited while you were posting. :)

Cliff Face
06-18-2011, 04:27 AM
I've received Titty Twisters before, but not Wedgies. (Never heard the term "Melvin" except on TV...)

The worst I ever did to someone wasn't really a prank, but a retaliation. My cousin, 1 year younger than me and both of us pretty young, was pinching my arms. A LOT. So eventually I just punched him in the face, not that hard, just to show him he should really stop (my words weren't doing the job). He got a blood nose.

That's pretty much the only punch I've ever thrown at someone.

Silver King
06-18-2011, 04:30 AM
That's horrible. Why your Uncle do that? What did you say to him?
I don't know why my uncle did that to me. He was something of a prankster and enjoyed showing off. He knew I liked the girl on the beach and had encouraged me to approach her, which I did, though I was very shy at that age. The phrase dying from embarrassment would be an understatement to describe how I felt at the time.

I don't recall what I said to my uncle, if anything. He was much older than I was and visiting Florida from Canada for a couple weeks, and each day I had to tag along with him to the beach. I remember keeping an eye out for the girl but never saw her again.

Eudoxia
06-18-2011, 11:20 AM
I've never been pantsed, but the one time I decided to wear a skirt to school it falls down in front of a guy I had a crush on. He never talked to me again for the rest of the school year. :(

Cliff Face
06-18-2011, 01:13 PM
I just remembered. I was going through a "don't bother wearing underwear" phase of my life (I don't know why) when I went to a big day-long music festival.

I was wearing long pants, but in the proceedings of being in about 7 mosh pits, by the end of the day the pants were ripped right up to just below my butt, at the back. Both legs.

I do believe I started wearing underwear again after that day.

*grimaces at memory*

Vince524
06-18-2011, 07:12 PM
I don't know why my uncle did that to me. He was something of a prankster and enjoyed showing off. He knew I liked the girl on the beach and had encouraged me to approach her, which I did, though I was very shy at that age. The phrase dying from embarrassment would be an understatement to describe how I felt at the time.

I don't recall what I said to my uncle, if anything. He was much older than I was and visiting Florida from Canada for a couple weeks, and each day I had to tag along with him to the beach. I remember keeping an eye out for the girl but never saw her again.

Did you tell your parents? I would have thrown him out of the house after I kicked his ass!!

backslashbaby
06-18-2011, 08:20 PM
I think I must have given off a 'I will punch you in the nose' vibe, because nobody ever tried that. I stuck up for kids being bullied, so that's possible.

I did get my bra snapped a lot.

And later, in high school, one good friend put an Eat Me sign on my back in Chem class right before I walked to the front of the room. I would have killed him had he not been such a great guy. Nobody cared, anyway :) Not even the teacher.

Incidentally, for our 20th reunion recently, he said he was an astronaut and I totally believed him for weeks. Lots of folks did :ROFL:

Vito
06-18-2011, 10:14 PM
And later, in high school, one good friend put an Eat Me sign on my back in Chem class right before I walked to the front of the room.

Funny signs -- I remember those things! All you need is a pen or pencil, a sheet of notebook paper, a small piece of tape, and a friendly "slap-on-the-back"! :tongue

scarletpeaches
06-18-2011, 11:10 PM
Tape? Tape? Have you never heard of Post-It notes? God's gift to those who think "KICK ME" is funny!

Vito
06-19-2011, 12:21 AM
Tape? Tape? Have you never heard of Post-It notes? God's gift to those who think "KICK ME" is funny!

Hey, I grew up in the pre-Post It notes period. Back then, tape was used to attach paper to other objects. Brief notes, such as the type that are now jotted down on a Post It note, were written on small sheets of paper torn from a memo pad.

That was back in the old days...

scarletpeaches
06-19-2011, 12:23 AM
Imagine having to carve hieroglyphs on your schoolmates' backs!

Cella
06-19-2011, 12:29 AM
no, but I'm back in school now, so...

here's hoping! :D

Bartholomew
06-19-2011, 12:41 AM
Only once. The sight of my manly bits was too much for the gym. It exploded. (It was made of explodium (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MadeOfExplodium)!) Since that fateful day, sometimes called the "noodle incident, (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoodleIncident)" pantsing has been illegal on pain of death.

Matera the Mad
06-19-2011, 02:50 AM
I admit to once having been...what can I call it...the flip-side of pantsed. Lake Michigan did it. I popped up out of the water too fast. Instant topless.
:D

Silver King
06-19-2011, 04:21 AM
Did you tell your parents?
No. But I did exact a measure of revenge a couple of years later when my uncle returned for a visit.

He was a handsome guy, beautiful even, and resembled a young Elvis Presley, only with premature grey hair, which really made him stand out. His only physical flaw was that he wore an upper partial where several of his front teeth had been knocked out in a car accident. You'd never notice it when he smiled, though, as it blended perfectly with his real teeth.

One night after he'd come home from a night of drinking with my old man, he left his partial in the kitchen near the sink. I scooped it up and hid it in my bedroom.

The following day he was frantic as he searched for the partial. He'd been pretty loaded the night before and didn't recall coming homing, let alone removing his partial.

I was the picture of innocence as I helped him turn the house upside down in search of his teeth.

He was near tears at one point, lamenting, "My teef! I have to find my teef!"

He wasn't nearly as handsome without that partial in place and spent the remainder of his vacation in a sullen mood.

Vito
06-19-2011, 04:24 AM
no, but I'm back in school now, so...

here's hoping! :D

:crazy:

Cella
06-20-2011, 06:10 AM
:crazy:you say that like I'm crazy...?

who wants a swirlie!?
Ooo! Ooo!

This place is like a wonderland!

Vito