PDA

View Full Version : Slogan Companies

chrischats
06-16-2011, 05:07 AM
Hi,

I've just started to get into greeting card and slogan writing. I was fortunate to get my first sale recently from Epherema (despite several rejections - all part of the game).

Does anyone know of other companies who accept slogans - I'm having difficulty finding many besides Epherema and High Cotton.

Susie
06-16-2011, 07:43 AM
Congrats 'n :welcome: to the cooler and the gc forum. Everyone is great here. I'll see if I can find anything for you 'n will post if I do. Is High Cotton still accepting slogans? Haven't seen them for quite awhile.

chrischats
06-16-2011, 08:04 AM
Thanks Susie.

I've been sending slogans to High Cotton for the past few weeks and get an automatic reply re

"Thank you for your recent submissions. We currently review submissions twice annually. Should we have an interest in utilizing your ideas, we will contact you. Until then, please feel free to shop your ideas around with other companies."

So I assume they are still accepting submission though I don't know what time of the year they review submissions.

Susie
06-16-2011, 07:15 PM
That's cool, chris 'n you're welcome. Good luck w. your subs. chris I found two slogan co's. Kalan and Threadless.

freginold
10-24-2011, 01:53 PM
High Cotton took down their guidelines page, and they don't seem to be sending out that auto reply anymore either. Another slogan company to submit to is Duck and Cover... you can find their info here:

http://www.writersweekly.com/this_weeks_article/005457_07012009.html

I'm starting up a blog to post greeting card and slogan company guideline links, submission deadlines, and all sorts of stuff so it can all be found in one place. It's called the Greeting Card & Slogan Writers blog (http://gcswriters.blogspot.com/), and it's still in its infant stage, but as I get time I'll post guidelines for more and more companies.

CyberForensicWriter
11-01-2011, 10:00 AM
Slogan Slingers runs slogan contests and it says they pay well. I can't verify because I've never won one but it seems ok. You can check it out and see what you think.

freginold
11-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the tip! I'd never heard of Slogan Slingers before, but it looks like a cool way to make some money. I'll post a link to it on the blog, and I'll link to your blog too -- thanks!

Susie
11-01-2011, 11:18 PM
Thx Cyber 'n :welcome: to the cooler 'n gc forum, freginold & Cyber. (Just saw that you're new here, too, Cyber.) Hope you enjoy! Appreciate the tip!

freginold
11-02-2011, 08:57 AM
Thanks Susie! Good to be here!

HSJRivers
11-03-2011, 02:20 AM
I ditto Susie's post. Welcome.

freginold
11-03-2011, 05:54 AM
Thanks Sherri!

CyberForensicWriter
11-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the tip! I'd never heard of Slogan Slingers before, but it looks like a cool way to make some money. I'll post a link to it on the blog, and I'll link to your blog too -- thanks!

You're welcome and Thank you!