PDA

View Full Version : Call for subs: Erotic historical, timetravel and futuristic [40% royalties]

totalebound
06-14-2011, 12:57 PM
Total-E-Bound Publishing, a leading Erotic Romance Publisher, is open for submissions between 10,000 and 100,000+ words in the following genres:

Historical

Regency rakes, knights in shining armour, Victorian gentlemen and swashbuckling pirates. Olden-days dalliances, saucy encounters, and real, old-fashioned romance.

Timetravel

Lovers displaced in time and living for the present. Travellers from the past looking for a future together.

Futuristic / Scifi

Out-of-this-world erotic romances with star ships and space stations, alien lovers and other planets. Tales from the far-distant future to leave us seeing stars.

Submissions should be sent to submissions@totalebound.com (submissions@totalebound.com) quoting code TEB08. For further information on our guidelines, please go to http://www.total-e-bound.com/submissionguidelines.asp (http://www.total-e-bound.com/submissionguidelines.asp)

Silver-Midnight
11-21-2011, 07:00 AM
From what I can tell on the site, this e-Publisher is still going, and has opened up what they wanted. I think a lot of their deadlines have already passed though. Some of them are still going though. I think the Historical/Regency one is still going, and the Halloween one is still going. However, I think they want their stories to be 10,000 - 15,000 words long.

Ashley Leigh
11-21-2011, 08:05 AM
They are still going (they're actually quite popular in romance/erotica circles), they have plenty of submission opportunities, and yes, I believe they want the anthology stories to be around 15k. The anthology stories will be grouped together and then offered separately as standalone stories. However, like they already said, they'll accept over 100k for standalone stories. I'd recommend considering them as an e-publisher if that's the genre you write, but I'd suggest paying close attention to their submission guidelines.

Silver-Midnight
11-21-2011, 09:44 AM
Yeah. I just wanted to make sure. I don't think I can really send in anything for publication yet, but I would like to consider it for an option at least.