PDA

View Full Version : Coty/Celine Dion Beauty Contest

anghil5
11-03-2005, 07:11 PM
Has anyone tried to enter the contest at celinedionbeauty.com?

I have a couple times, and it doesn't let me! Everytime I click on "submit an entry" it just goes to the same page again. ARG! It's aggrivating me!!

Help! :Hammer:

TatiVale
11-03-2005, 07:12 PM
I didnt because its only for USA residents...lol so, I'm out..lol ppfff lol
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Piglot82
11-03-2005, 11:52 PM
Yeah I entered a last week. It worked ok for me...did you log in first???

anghil5
11-04-2005, 12:06 AM
Yea, I logged in...and I tried everything. Every single button that says "submit an entry" I clicked on, and it did the same thing! From different computers, too! Oooh! It makes me so mad! :(

darryl
11-04-2005, 12:16 AM
Has anyone tried to enter the contest at celinedionbeauty.com?

I have a couple times, and it doesn't let me! Everytime I click on "submit an entry" it just goes to the same page again. ARG! It's aggrivating me!!

Help! :Hammer:

Yes, I tried too. However my problem was a bit more embarassing. After filling everything out, it comes back with:

"Dearest Darryl,

We've seen your photograph, and unfortunately we can't possibly fix that many problems with our beauty offerings.

We wish you all the best, and will pray for you each night!

CÚline & RenÚ"

:flag:

anghil5
11-04-2005, 12:37 AM
Yes, I tried too. However my problem was a bit more embarassing. After filling everything out, it comes back with:

"Dearest Darryl,

We've seen your photograph, and unfortunately we can't possibly fix that many problems with our beauty offerings.

CÚline & RenÚ"

:flag:

Haha---oh, wow! I am gullible! :) I was like.."awww, that's terrib.." Then I realized!

darryl
11-04-2005, 01:06 AM
:roll: :ROFL: :roll:

:thankyou:

Marisa Louise
11-04-2005, 03:29 AM
Hah.... okay, more than one of your posts today, Darryl, have me laughing. I'll let you guess which ones!

Jillian
11-04-2005, 03:17 PM
I submitted a picture of my sister and I!

Marisa Louise
11-04-2005, 08:45 PM
I don't know what I'd post. LOL.

Do you get to write a little summary, too?

If we do, I might post a picture of me and my 'daddy', my mom's best friend, Jaime, who is like an aunt, but we joke that she's my daddy becuase we're so close and so alike!

anghil5
11-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Yay! I just re-registered and it let me post one! :) My mom and dad also registered...and they posted pictures! YAY! :) For some reason it wouldn't let me use my exsiting account! Hmmm..:Shrug:

darryl
11-05-2005, 01:51 AM
"Dearest Darryl,

CÚline & RenÚ"

:idea:

Maybe I should use Sammy's foto instead?

http://www.armourfamily.biz/Sammy/sp99122021.jpg

Filine
11-05-2005, 02:04 AM
LOL we adore Sammy...and I can see he does belong to the moment LOL

I feel very shut out...I cannot compete...but I don't belong to any moment anyway

Piglot82
11-05-2005, 03:03 AM
I don't know what I'd post. LOL.

Do you get to write a little summary, too?

If we do, I might post a picture of me and my 'daddy', my mom's best friend, Jaime, who is like an aunt, but we joke that she's my daddy becuase we're so close and so alike!

Marisa, did you look at mine??? You should check it out...I think you'll like it. LOL

godessceline
11-06-2005, 01:32 AM
Darryl, little Sammy is adorable!! :kiss: I want him, haha. And no, I haven't enetered cause it's for US people only...as usual. :Hammer:

darryl
11-07-2005, 02:04 AM
Darryl, little Sammy is adorable!! :kiss: I want him, haha. And no, I haven't enetered cause it's for US people only...as usual. :Hammer:

Sammy would love you all too. He is sooo people friendly. The funniest thing to see is him trying to figure out whether to run one direction to the little kids in our area, or the opposite direction to the pretty girls in our area. He is so torn between playing and flirting!

Right now, he is dreaming by my chair- he makes these lil tiny puppie barks while he dreams, probably as he chases things around his dream world.

:snoopy:

godessceline
11-07-2005, 03:25 PM
Right now, he is dreaming by my chair- he makes these lil tiny puppie barks while he dreams, probably as he chases things around his dream world.

ahhh, stop saying that! I'm gonna be on the next Air Canada flight to kidnap himif you don't, haha! Bless! :kiss: He's SO precious! My cat does that too;
twitches as he dreams. I love him. :heart: