-- I'd stab that little n***er to death if he talked like a gay

Maxinquaye

That cheeky buggerer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
maxoneverything.wordpress.com
http://www.salon.com/entertainment/tv/feature/2011/06/10/tracy_morgan_homophobic_rant
Morgan peppered his set with anti-gay remarks, including the assertion that "all this gay shit was crazy and that women are a gift from God and that 'Born This Way' is bullshit, gay is a choice, and the reason he knows this is exactly because 'God don't make no mistakes' (referring to God not making someone gay cause that would be a mistake)." He also reportedly said that his son "better talk to me like a man and not in a gay voice or I’ll pull out a knife and stab that little nigger to death." Rogers says that "As far as I could see 10 to 15 people walked out. I had to fight myself to stay seated, but I knew if I got up ... he won."

I don't know what to say. Honestly. I'm drawing a blank.

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, make that stupid dick.

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Whew. Tracy Morgan, whoever that is. For a horror-filled moment, I was worried that it meant Morgan Freeman. o_o

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
I've heard of Tracy Morgan. He can be funny. He can be stupid. More stupid than funny. I'm talking about his scripted work, not this happy horseshit.

Asswipe.

Lord of Chaos

Let Chaos reign
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, that's just . . . wow. Every day I find myself amazed by the pure idiocy people are capable of. 6/10/2011 - Tracy Morgan

Maxinquaye

That cheeky buggerer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
maxoneverything.wordpress.com
Last edited:

Guardian

just the worst honestly
Registered
Reaction score
This wasn't so much comedy. At all. There's offensive humor... and then there's "Holy crap this person is really hateful"

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I mean, maybe this is just me, but I don't see the punchline. There are offensive jokes, sure, but they've always been identifiable to me AS jokes...

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Even so, a joke to the effect that you'd stab you kid for acting gay kinda fails on two levels. At least his stuff about way gays should be able to take a joke had an element of humor in it.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
If this was part of his routine I could see it as a bad joke that got away from him. I'd like to hear it for context.