I want to thank Argo for adding me to his boat!

Nateskate

Registered
Reaction score
It's an honor to be a poet in residence, and I appreciate very much what Argo has done for me. I hope my friends here will come for a peek!

I'd also like to thank William Haskins for the challenging "Is poetry dead?" thread, which inspired me to look into poetry again, something which had been dormant in my life. And also to Alphabet and Paint (much hand-holding), and everyone of you who was kind enough to comment on my poems, and give me a clue which way was up. Thanks, I would not have risked this without you. Much love!

I dug deep into the angst of my youth, and even finally did what I set out to do after my father died this past year, to tell him in a poem that I love him, and I'm sorry for being so hard on him. (see A Better Father)

http://users.skynet.be/spier/argoboatnate.htm

Edit- This is so much like the Academy, in rushing I might forget to thank so many. Jenna of course! Without her this whole community would be impossible. Jim, Victory and the others.

After a rough year, some great things happened this week. I'll save the rest for later though.

Last edited: