Pennsylvania Contributors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Hiya Folks.

I just visited a local bookstore/cafe and they're all set to host a book signing/selling for SOS. YAY! There are a variety of dates available from now until Christmas. I'm in State College, PA. I just wanted to put the word out there to see if anyone else is nearby or would be willing to drive in for this event. We'll probably do it on a Friday or Saturday, during X-mas shopping season. Post here and we'll work out the details. :)

RAYMOND! YOU BETTER BE HERE FOR THIS! :)

Shwebb

She's the creepy-looking dude
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sara,

How far is State College from Pittsburgh?

I'm pretty sure I could make it to Pittsburgh (it's about a 2.5 hour drive) but not sure about how much farther than that right now. Unless it's after I have the baby, which means I'll have to tote it w/ me. Hey, people love babies and puppies!

brainstrains

4-8-8-4
Registered
Reaction score
I'm near Philly/Allentown, but I'd be happy to travel anywhere...even to State College, though I know it's a haul.

Christine, let me know if you want to try to set something up for the Philly area!

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
I'd be up for something in the Philly area, too. My sister lives in Burlington, NJ and it's an easy drive to Philly. Let me know.

Ray and I were thinking of doing this on Black Friday, since there will be huge traffic, way more than normal for our medium sized town. Any other takers? I know it's not particularly convenient, but I think it will give us the best turn out. They said we can do another one before X-mas, too if anyone wants to plan out that far.

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Yeah, Sara and I are thinking about Black Friday, traditionally a great day for shopping... and it's also good for me to travel as well. Once snow falls, it could be rough. But if anyone else can join in and have other preference, I'm all ears.

Also, Joanne, you were thinking about Barnes & Nobles in Cranbery... are you still pursuing that? Western PA might be a good location for those in Ohio as well (Cleveland, Columbus, etc.)... just a thought.

jdkiggins

Troubled-Talks with animals.
Registered
Reaction score
The "Dead Zone" in PA. (The state.) All lit up and
Website
home.comcast.net
Yes, Ray. I am still planning to contact B & N. I just received my copy today, so now I have something to besides a press release to coerce them. ;) Monday is my next day off from caregiving, so I'll chase around town and see what I can do.

There's also a small local bookstore I'm going to contact. They're known for holding signings with local authors.

I'll keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.