PDA

View Full Version : Erotic anthology subs - angels and demons, men in uniform [royalty paying]

totalebound
06-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Total-E-Bound Publishing, a leading Erotic Romance Publisher, is open for submissions to the following themed anthologies:

Celestial Satisfaction - Angels and Demons Anthology

Guidelines:

15K to 20K word count per short story/novella
Angelic heroes and heroines and their Demon nemeses are needed for our Fantasy/Paranormal anthology. Celestial beings that act as intermediaries between heaven and earth, and their counterparts, demonic supernatural beings. Good should always come out on top!
We want some hot MF, MFM stories please.
Heat Rating: Burning/Melting (see our book rating info)

The Submission deadline is 1st July 2011 for release in December 2011
Submit the full story plus synopsis.
When submitting, please enter "Celestial Satisfaction Submission" in the email subject line.

Stand to Attention – Men in Uniform Anthology

Guidelines:

15K to 20K word count per short story/novella
Seriously sexy stories about firemen, policemen, soldiers and sailors…we want to read some hot MM tales about men in uniform – and out of it.
We want MM/Gay stories only please.
Heat Rating: Burning/Melting (see our book rating info)

The Submission deadline is 15th July 2011 for release in January 2012
Submit the full story plus synopsis.
When submitting, please enter "Stand to Attention Submission" in the email subject line.

Submissions should be sent to submissions@totalebound.com (submissions@totalebound.com) quoting code TEB08. For further information on our guidelines, please go to http://www.total-e-bound.com/submissionguidelines.asp (http://www.total-e-bound.com/submissionguidelines.asp)

Maryn
06-07-2011, 06:28 PM
You know, I ask this every time you post. I wish just once you'd notice. By copying and pasting, and over-riding AW's default font and size, your posts are so small that they're really hard to read without enlarging the display.

I'm really glad to know of the call for manuscripts in my genre, but even with my task glasses on, I have to squint. C'mon, give an erotica writer a break, huh?

Maryn, not all that old

brainstorm77
06-07-2011, 08:05 PM
The font is a normal size for me. It's the same size as everything else on AW.

Adam
06-07-2011, 08:06 PM
Same here. Their font is identical in size to the other posts on the thread. It must be a browser issue, Maryn.

ETA - http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo210/adzmodeus/th_Untitled.png (http://s376.photobucket.com/albums/oo210/adzmodeus/?action=view&current=Untitled.png)

Maryn
06-07-2011, 09:15 PM
That's interesting. I'm seeing it in Times New Roman at least one size smaller than AW's default, maybe even two. I'll ask at the Tech Forum. Thanks for the info.

Maryn, squinting

Adam
06-07-2011, 09:17 PM
No problem. Hope you manage to fix it / find out what's wrong. :)

mlhernandez
06-08-2011, 01:19 AM
That's interesting. I'm seeing it in Times New Roman at least one size smaller than AW's default, maybe even two. I'll ask at the Tech Forum. Thanks for the info.

Maryn, squinting

I see it the same way so it's not just you. I'm using Firefox btw.

veinglory
06-08-2011, 01:36 AM
I see it in small TNR too. Some browsers may ignore every single line beginning with [font face="&quot"]--but mine doesn't. Plain text would be appreciated. p.s. I am on Firefox too.

Unimportant
06-08-2011, 01:36 AM
Looks fine to me, and I'm using IE.

veinglory
06-08-2011, 01:37 AM
Then I guess it causes issues with Firefox.

Adam
06-08-2011, 02:07 AM
Aha. I use Chrome, and had checked it on IE but not Firefox. How odd.

VoireyLinger
06-09-2011, 05:07 PM
I'm on FF and it's teeny TNR.

Maryn
06-09-2011, 05:40 PM
I did start a thread at the Tech forum, where people offered several means of improving this. Most of them made some of the other sites I visit daily worse, so for the short term I'll just zoom in on such posts.

Sorry to derail. Back to the OP's call for mss.--I have an idea for something percolating, and am eager to flesh it out enough to start writing. But I'm a bit worried about the British English part. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, though.

Maryn, scaredy-cat

Bartholomew
06-09-2011, 10:17 PM
I see it in small TNR too. Some browsers may ignore every single line beginning with [font face="&quot"]--but mine doesn't. Plain text would be appreciated. p.s. I am on Firefox too.

Looks bad to me on Firefox, but not in Chrome. My android can't parse it, either, but I'll be damned if I know what browser it uses. =)

brainstorm77
06-09-2011, 11:02 PM
Looks fine to me, and I'm using IE.

Same.

brainstorm77
06-09-2011, 11:05 PM
Sorry to derail. Back to the OP's call for mss.--I have an idea for something percolating, and am eager to flesh it out enough to start writing. But I'm a bit worried about the British English part. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, though.

Maryn, scaredy-cat

I'm with TEB. American English is fine.

Maryn
06-10-2011, 12:15 AM
Thanks. I know about colour and such, but I doubt I can get decent British dialogue in my characters' mouths. Might be able to get something else in there, though.

Maryn, winking

brainstorm77
06-10-2011, 12:37 AM
Thanks. I know about colour and such, but I doubt I can get decent British dialogue in my characters' mouths. Might be able to get something else in there, though.

Maryn, winking

:D

Angela
06-10-2011, 12:49 AM

Maryn, winking

Maryn, so good at being bad. :D