PDA

View Full Version : The Love / Hate Thread

Undercover
06-03-2011, 02:45 AM
Simple just answer the question and ask the next poster a (love or hate) question...

I'll go first.

Do you hate Mexican food?

Undercover
06-03-2011, 02:56 AM
No, I don't hate him...just hate that he has more money than me and I am twice his age.

Do you love/hate rainy days?

VP_Benni
06-03-2011, 03:10 AM
Depends on how much it rains... A light rain is pretty, but I don't like being soaked.

Do you love/hate kittens?

~Amber~

Undercover
06-03-2011, 03:14 AM
LOVE kittens, and I LOVE my Stormy boy. He's my baby.

Do you love/hate dogs? (had to ask)

Guardian
06-03-2011, 03:18 AM
Love dogs.

The game pool?

Undercover
06-03-2011, 03:19 AM
Not for me. Now an actual pool of water. YES (even puddles)

Love/hate night?

Guardian
06-03-2011, 03:25 AM
Love night. Hate the spiders it brings.

Cold weather?

Undercover
06-03-2011, 03:28 AM
Not super cold weather. Right now is perfect in the 60's.

Late/hate fire?

Guardian
06-03-2011, 03:31 AM
Late fire

love/hate slideshows?

Undercover
06-03-2011, 03:40 AM
The old ones with the reel? Those are cool.

Love/hate the outdoors?

Guardian
06-03-2011, 03:47 AM
Well, if the outdoors didn't have bugs, I'd hate it a lot less.

love/hate hot dogs?

TerraAnn
06-03-2011, 03:48 AM
Love hot dogs. As long as they don't have mustard on them. Hate mustard!

Love/Hate spiders?

Undercover
06-03-2011, 03:49 AM
Love spiders...they eat the bugs

Love/hate the ocean?

TerraAnn
06-03-2011, 04:06 AM
Oh love it! I could live by the ocean and walk it's beach every day and never be sick of it.

Love/Hate pictures?

Undercover
06-03-2011, 04:08 AM
Hate my own pictures, but love everyone elses. lol

Love/hate the sun?

TerraAnn
06-03-2011, 04:15 AM
Love it most days (such as a summer day to go tubing down the river under). But I actually love rainstorms and prefer them a lot of times to the sun.

Love/Hate technology?

Undercover
06-03-2011, 04:21 AM
It's a love/hate relationship.

Love/hate Chinese food?

Devil Ledbetter
06-03-2011, 04:23 AM
It's a love/hate relationship.

Love/hate Chinese food?Hate it if it's Chinese buffet.

Do you love/hate snow?

Undercover
06-03-2011, 04:26 AM
It depends, the first snow fall is wonderful...afterwards no.

Love/hate walking?

TerraAnn
06-04-2011, 01:33 AM
Love it! I go for an hour walk every morning, sometimes longer. It relaxes me and is a great way to start my day and is the only reason I can stay in shape with all the food I eat, lol

Love/Hate Lifetime movies?

Undercover
06-04-2011, 03:36 AM
Love them, is that okay? (I know my daughter says they're lame)

Monster drinks (or any energy drinks for that matter) love em or hate em?

TerraAnn
06-04-2011, 03:49 AM
That's definately ok cause I love them too! :) My mom and I watch a lot of them together on our hangout days and we usually end up making fun of them. But there are some really good ones in there though. We'll text each other if we aren't together but happen to be watching one at the same time and will be like, "Oh this is a good one!" as we watch, haha

Energy drinks...Love them! Sugarfree is best though. I had a regular one one day and was wired. My boss found it hilarious, lol. The sugarfree don't get me as hyper as the others, but they give me a little spring to my step. So far I've tried Rockstar (the pink with the little straw attached), Nos and XEnergy.

Love/Hate vegetables?

Undercover
06-04-2011, 03:54 AM
I like you already TerraAnn!!!

Veggies, yes...with lots of butter and salt.

love/hate the bachelor/bachelotte? (did I spell that right?)

TerraAnn
06-04-2011, 04:00 AM
Oh goodness, you're like a long lost twin, lol. I love veggies too. My fridge is always stocked with them and my freezer has a few bags of veggies that can be steamed. Broccoli is my fave to steam and then I just salt and butter it up and eat the whole bag sometimes, lol

Love The Bachelor/Bachelorette. I didn't watch it much, but my gram sometimes watches it and some friends do so I started to watch the season with Jillian and Reid (I so wanted her to pick him!) and have been slightly addicted since, lol. It's cheesy, but I enjoy it.

Love/Hate water?

Random side note, I love your book covers! Especially the one for Demon Girl. I keep meaning to say that, but last time I was about to my internet freaked on me and by the time it was back up I forgot, lol. I'm going to order myself a copy of the book as soon as it's available :)

Undercover
06-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Thanks!

I am gaga for water! LOVE it, drink it, swim in it. (Love to swim in the ocean!!!)

Love/hate movie theaters?

Duchessmary
06-04-2011, 04:30 AM
Love 'em when they're not crowded.
Love/hate rainbows?

Undercover
06-04-2011, 04:40 AM
Love them. Was even thinking of getting another tattoo.

Love/hate tattoos?

TerraAnn
06-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Love them. Don't have one yet, but I want one and plan on getting some someday when the moment is right.

Love/Hate waking up early?

Undercover
06-04-2011, 07:15 PM
I love the early mornings, when everyone's asleep and I get to read and write my brains out! lol

Love/hate the hot weather?

Jodie
06-04-2011, 07:33 PM
I hate the hot weather.

Love/hate hockey?

TerraAnn
06-05-2011, 03:38 PM
Love it. Well...it depends. When it's on TV it's not as interesting to me but I will watch it. But when I get to see live games I love it. They're great :)

Love/Hate pizza?

JoeEkaitis
06-05-2011, 06:10 PM
Love it. If pizza is ambrosia, then beer is nectar. Food and drink of the gods.

Tabasco sauce?

Undercover
06-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Yeah, it's good on certain things. I like it on steak.

Love/hate disney characters?

TerraAnn
06-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Depends. If you are referring to characters on the Disney TV Channel, then I don't really care. But if you are talking about the classic Disney characters from movies like Beauty and the Beast, then yes, I love love love them!

Love/Hate salt?

Undercover
06-06-2011, 07:02 PM
Good, cause I love them too. I even have a curio hutch of the classics.

Absolutely LOVE salt. salt goes on just about every side of food imaginable!

Love/hate Facebook?

TerraAnn
06-07-2011, 01:27 AM
Oh yeah! Classics are the way to go. I love all those Disney movies :)

Love it. I'm on it too much though. And it can cause a lot of drama. I think people post too much on it at times. But its a good way to keep in touch with family and friends. So I love it :)

Love/Hate snow?

Chris P
06-07-2011, 01:31 AM
Love it when it's falling but hate it when I'm driving.

Love/hate how much you can do with your cell phone nowadays?

TerraAnn
06-07-2011, 01:58 AM
Love and hate it. It's nice to be able to reach someone right when you need to. But at the same time, that can be a downfall. There are days when it seems everyone needs to get ahold of me at once and I feel like a chicken running around with her head cut off, lol. But I do find it cool that I can take text, make calls, take pictures, send pictures, go online, etc...with my phone.

Love/Hate eating your meal at a table?

Undercover
06-07-2011, 02:22 AM
I love it, but I rarely ever do. They say you are more likely to eat less if you sit down for a meal. Maybe that's why I'm so fat. lol

Love/hate talk shows? (like Jerry Springer and Maury)

BeatrixKiddo
06-07-2011, 02:31 AM
Hmmm...that's a hard one. Love talk shows that aren't completely retarded, hate the ones that are.

Love/hate your boss?

luv_being_a_mommy
06-07-2011, 05:53 AM
love. I'm my boss!
Love/Hate live plays?

TerraAnn
06-07-2011, 03:45 PM
I'm kind of partial to them. I did like them, until my local movie theater was made into a place for the plays. It made me mad because it's been around for ages. My gram and mom used to go to it to watch movies. In the past years we've built a Cinema 4 type thing, but we kept the main theater going too for awhile. But then they decided to scratch it as a movie theater and make it a place for plays which pissed me off. I feel it should stay a movie theater.

Love/Hate fishing?

RaineeRose
06-07-2011, 05:55 PM
Hate it (even though I never tried it). I'm an indoors kind of person.

Love/Hate reading in the car (not while driving, of course!)

Charlee
06-07-2011, 06:02 PM
Love it passes the time and makes me happy.

Love/Hate Marmite

Undercover
06-08-2011, 04:19 PM
I didn't even know what it was till I googled it...haha

Love/hate the zoo?

TerraAnn
06-08-2011, 04:22 PM
...I'm torn, lol. I love animals and I love to see them. But at the same time, I don't like to see them locked up. And once when I was at a zoo as a child, this gorilla was being taunted by a guy at the window. The gorilla went forward and slammed on the window so hard a crack spread and we had to all be evacuated from that part of the zoo. I haven't been to zoo's much since then, but I always remember that when I do go.

Love/Hate first dates?

Undercover
06-08-2011, 04:26 PM
Man, that's traumatic alright. I always remember when the boy fell in to the gorilla enclosure. The one mama gorilla cradled him and everything while he was knocked out cold. He made it out okay but, still I have that same feeling when I go there too.

Good to see you btw.

My first date was with my husband...haha. He's the one and only (unfortunately...and yet I am blessed, if that makes any sense)

Love/hate amusement parks?

TerraAnn
06-08-2011, 04:32 PM
Good to see you too! :)

Aw, that's sweet :) I wish I could say my very first date was my one and only. I've gotten to suffer through a bunch of them. Some were actually really great. But some were just awful. One started off with flowers and chocolates and ended with him being rude to our waitress, not letting me get a word in, and then basically trying to rip my clothes off. Needless to say, that one didn't last, lol. I have a new first date this Friday though. He seems really sweet and shy, so hopefully that holds true. We shall see.

Love them! Even though the rollercoasters terrify me, I enjoy the thrill of them and am always glad once I've done it. And who doesn't love being able to go crazy with junk food? I dare anyone to try and hold me back from the junk food at amusement parks, lol

Love/Hate sky diving?

Undercover
06-08-2011, 04:40 PM
I love the idea of it, but never tried it and if I did, I probably would chicken out. But again, wow...that would be truly daring alright.

Love/hate the forest?

TerraAnn
06-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Oh I love it! Or maybe the idea of it...because when I actually am in the forest I sometimes get scared. But that's usually just at night. I love being in the woods during the day. Growing up, I spent a lot of time in the woods in my backyard just exploring with my stepbrothers. I could seriously just wander through the woods for hours and hours. Love it! :)

Love/Hate cleaning?

Undercover
06-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Seriously, you're a cool chick, I swear! I love the forest too, but the bugs get to me. I usually drown myself in OFF or something and that mostly works. I totally LOVE to write about it even more. hehe It's a good place to OFF someone, in the fictional sense of course. And I don't mean the spray. lol

I sincerely love to clean and love it when the house is spotless. Sometimes I get overly with it though, and sometimes I don't do anything at all. (manic-depressive here, so that has a lot to do with it) But usually I'm on the ball with cleaning.

Love/Hate your birthday? (or birthdays in general?)

TerraAnn
06-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Aw, haha! Thanks :) And I so hear you. As long as I am covered, I can wander happily. And oh I know! The forest is a wonderful place for dramatic and gritty and sometimes even violent scenes to take place :)

Lol! I am the same with cleaning. Although I am random about it. Take today for example, I have the day off. I need to clean. But I will put it off until the very last second. But sometimes, randomly, at like eleven at night when I am watching TV I suddenly really really want to clean and I do, lol. I'm so weird.

Love it! Mainly cause it's a summer day and is always the same. Barbeque at my gram and gramps, go tubing down the river with my momma and a cooler of drinks, and later watch fireworks (it's July 3rd and usually a lot of places do fireworks a day early here). It's always a fun day. Not necessarily because of presents (although those are nice) but because it's a fun chill day :)

Love/Hate playing or/and listening to the piano?

Undercover
06-08-2011, 05:21 PM
July 3rd? You're a summer baby too? Mine's the 17th...hence (7/17/75) So that means your a Cancer too, no wonder you're awesome!

I simply adore the piano. Wish I played, but I can barely type let alone tap the ivory. But yes, just listening to the piano alone, no lyrics or any other instrument can be really soothing in itself. Depending in the tempo.

Love/hate seafood?

TerraAnn
06-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Yep! I'm a Cancer too. So cool! I knew there was a reason you were cool too :)

Love it! I could eat at Red Lobster every day. Unforunately I only get to go there a couple times a year, but I always pig out when I go. I eat way too much, lol

Love/Hate chocolate?

RaineeRose
06-09-2011, 12:25 AM
Love it!

Love/Hate brussels sprouts?

TerraAnn
06-09-2011, 03:35 PM
I was about to say hate, but to be fair I don't think I've ever tried them. And I often do love foods you would think a person would hate. Asparagus for example.

Love/Hate scary movies?

Anacry
06-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Love and hate. I like scary movies of old... The black and white ones. It's interesting to see the sillyness that scared people back in the day. Although I love Psycho <3

Love/Hate video games?

Lavern08
06-09-2011, 08:00 PM
Hate 'em with a passion. Some of my girlfriends are what I call "Video Widows" :(

Love/Hate: "The Real Housewives of _____________?"

Jodie
06-09-2011, 08:04 PM
Hate "The Real Housewives of ________" and any other show like it.

Love/ Hate liverwurst?

IndigoScript
06-09-2011, 10:08 PM
I've never tried liverwurst, but I don't like the smell, so... cautious disapproval?

Love/Hate Game of Thrones (TV series)?

TerraAnn
06-10-2011, 02:17 AM
If I am being honest I didn't know what it was until you mentioned it. But I googled it and am interested. So I will be watching an episode soon. You may have just hooked a new fan, lol

Love/Hate traveling?

IndigoScript
06-10-2011, 12:48 PM
You'll love the show & the books TerraAnn!

Love traveling, I'm going to London soon and it's going to be a blast. :) I've been all over Europe but I really want to experience some other continents soon.

Love/Hate Facebook?

TerraAnn
06-10-2011, 03:18 PM
Love it! Even though it's probably more drama than it's worth, I still love it, lol

Love/Hate handwriting as opposed to typing?

Undercover
06-11-2011, 02:33 AM
I like writing longhand. Sometimes I write better that way. But it takes too long. I guess that's why they call it longgggggggggggggg hand. haha

love/hate the weekend?

TerraAnn
06-11-2011, 05:53 AM
Love it when I have it off of work, lol

Love/Hate the week?

Undercover
06-12-2011, 04:10 AM
Love it when my kids are in school. hehe

Love/hate google?

TerraAnn
06-12-2011, 04:21 PM
Love it. Overuse it. Would be lost without it, lol. I also love when they do random stuff with it. Like the other day it was like a guitar and you could play it :)

Love/Hate puzzles?

Lavern08
06-14-2011, 07:29 PM
I used to love puzzles when I was a kid - Don't have the patience for them now.

Love/Hate The term: Haters?

gan_naire
06-14-2011, 07:53 PM
Hating haters, even the term haters, would make me in turn, a hater, but I love being hated. So I hate the term.

Do you love/hate tattoos?

Vito
06-14-2011, 07:58 PM
Strongly dislike tattoos, pretty close to hate.

Love/hate jogging?

TerraAnn
06-15-2011, 06:13 AM
Eh...somewhere in the middle, lol. I didn't care for running in gym in High School, but I love to walk now and walk every morning. I've been considering running lately actually....so maybe now I would love jogging. For now it's up in the air though, lol. Speaking of up in the air...

Love/Hate flying on airplanes?

gan_naire
06-16-2011, 02:10 AM
Jumping out of one, yes. Flying and landing in one, NEVER! Too scared.

Kids on leashes? (I laugh everytime I see one, but it's like a sad laugh)

Lavern08
06-16-2011, 06:52 PM
Love it. Keep those durn kids off my lawn!

Love/Hate: Tongue Piercing?

Archie1989
06-16-2011, 09:06 PM
Love 'em!!! Had one for a few months, awesome for those a.d.d can't sit still moments. And you always look like you're thinking really hard about something when you play around with them.

Love/hate: Friends Reruns??

Vito
06-16-2011, 09:12 PM
Love.

Love/hate bagels?

Lavern08
06-16-2011, 09:41 PM
Absolutely love 'em! Especially with cream cheese and smoked salmon.

Love/Hate Johnny Depp?

Undercover
06-18-2011, 03:03 AM
OMG I totally LOVE Johnny Depp. The young days on 21 Jump Street and now with the pirates. I love him in just about every movie I know him in. Love him in Gilbert Grape and that weirdo Alice movie. haha

Love/hate Angelina Jolie?

TerraAnn
07-19-2011, 05:42 PM
Neither. I don't hate her, but I don't love her either. I'm kind of in the middle.

Love/Hate popsicles?

Lavern08
07-20-2011, 09:07 PM
Ohhhh, I lurve me some grape popsicles.

Love/Hate: Yankee Candles?

BeatrixKiddo
07-21-2011, 01:03 AM
Um, I'm not sure what Yankee Candles are, but if they are actual candles I hate them since I have asthma.

Love/hate yourself? Ooooo...deep.