• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

YA Writing Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
Yep, it's another YA writer looking for someone interested in the same thing.

I have one YA novel with an agent. Another awaiting her review. And a third WIP start that's about 10K words.

Need motivation, to share ideas, and to just be a good friend in general. (which shouldn't be hard to find here)

If interested, pm or write here.

Anacry

Registered
Reaction score
I'm interested in maybe being your writing buddy :) Can I read an example of your work? And you read an example of mine? Then we can see if we're compatible or not.

Either way, I'll still be your friend! :D And I'm a good motivator too!

Katallina

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kathyanncoleman.blogspot.com
Hello :) I've talked with you before in SYW. I'm relatively new here and am working on my first book. I am writing a YA urban fantasy / romance right now.

I know that I write better if I bounce thoughts about what I am doing with others. I've made a few forum posts on ideas before starting chapters here, and I drive my boyfriend and best friend (both non-writers) half insane. *laughs*

I'm pretty sure I have my MSN in my profile, or you can write back or PM if interested.

Good luck find a person / people. Writing in total solitude does not work for me -- it's a big part of the reason I came to the forums. :)

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Lisa.

I'm also in the market for a writer buddy. I have a YA novel in the editing phase and a few WIPs on the back burner. It would be nice to have someone to share advice or ideas with. If you are interested shoot me a PM. If not no hard feelings :)

Archie1989

Is Published!!!
Registered
Reaction score
Me too! Me too! haha

@Katallina; both my boyfriend and best friend are getting pretty sick of me too :)

I have one YA contemporary that I'm subbing, and another coming along pretty well. Would love to trade reading if anyone's interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.