Looking for Guest Bloggers from all genres!

bglashbrooks

Currently editing for punctuation..
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bglashbrooks.webs.com
I am in the process of setting up a new blog that is writing devoted (http://bglashbrooks.webs.com/apps/blog) and am looking to do a two month long blog project that focuses on writing a novel. I plan on starting at the relative 'beginning' of writing and end up with release dates. I plan to cover everything in between from character development to the submissions process.

I'd like guest bloggers who are established, experienced writers and those who are beginning or novice writers, too. I will be doing twelve of the posts and plan on having several guest bloggers who are authors with my publisher, as well as some from my writing group.

I'd love for guest bloggers from all genres of novels from AW (no poetry or songs, as the project involves the steps in writing a novel).

If you're interested, please PM me for more details.

My blog is very new (2 months) but I am gaining followers every day. I will do a final spelling and typo edit on all posts to ensure they look great and professional.

Thank you!
Bridget

areteus

Registered
Reaction score
I am up for some guest blogging if you'll have me... do you want to decide the topics or do we get to choose those too?