• Read this: http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?288931-Guidelines-for-Participation-in-Outwitting-Writer-s-Block

before you post.

Plot Help - Got the characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasha

I'm now looking for fantasy stories, thriller but romance.

Idea faeries come to me!
xxx
Natasha

Last edited:

zornhau

Swordsman
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.livejournal.com
IMvHO, it's all too cosy. You've created two compatible lovers, with only an external threat (evil sister) to lend the story tension, and no real inner conflict.

Just suppose...

Cross-Dressing-Singer-Boy is desparate to prevent the rest of the world from knowing His Secret, but too attracted to Depressed Bi-Girl to resist flirting with her.... and one thing leads to another.

Now either he has to woo her without revealing his true identity...or else she does know his true identity and has to woo him without making him feel blackmailed or stalked.

Or, perhaps, both of them are in denial about their sexual personae. She only ever acts sapphic in clubs where nobody knows her, and only by pretending she's not really doing it, and then not really in control. He is deeply ashamed of his cross dressing, but can't throw it off. When they collide, both are caught in their most shameful state, and each has the other at a disadvantage... but there's this attraction.

DaveKuzminski

Preditors & Editors
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anotherealm.com
What does your main character want most? What is your main character most afraid of? What are the biggest obstacles your main character can face and overcome?

Answer those and your plot will emerge.

Natasha

Changed my mind about everything - check the first post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.