• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Wanted: Writing buddy/Critique Partner who loves YA

Status
Not open for further replies.

laboyden

Starship Ranger
Registered
Reaction score
Website
readingwritingandchocolate.blogspot.com
Hello, I'm Leslie. Right now I'm looking for a writing buddy/critique partner to share work with and get/give feedback. Writing is a passion of mine and I would love to have a partner who shares this passion.
I would like a partner who would be willing to give honest feedback and critiques. In return I will also give honest feeback and critiques to any pience of work you throw at me. I also could do some light editing if you want.
As of this moment I don't have full manuscripts to have critiqued. I would like to send my work piece by piece, because it's like an extra motivator to get the next chapter done. :)
I'm open to have more than on CP. Maybe start a group. If you tweet we can have some intense #iamwriting sessions. I'm a fun person, I can sound fun on the computer. I don't know how but I do. Maybe it's the way I place my punctuation marks. I don't know. I might just be lying to myself to make me feel better.
I love to read and write YA. So if you love to write and read YA as much as me and is in desprate need for a CP, PM me and we can chat.
-Les

EDIT: I've been a member for a day and I already got a good amount of offers for CPs. :) So as of right now I'm done looking for CPs. If anyone wants to start a more relaxed fun writers group I'm up for it! If you are interested leave a post down here. So we can chat it up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.