• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Wanted For 43,000W YA Fantasy Novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaigal

Creator Of Her Own Worlds
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Good Morning/Afternoon

I would like a beta who can rip through my fantasy novel, it does boarder on the older YA scene (late teens, early twenties but is enjoyable for all) and is about 43,000 words in length. It does have lesbian themes but is not the main focus of the novel. There is NOTHING graphic or adult content, it is all implied. It's my second manuscript entitled Shadow Of The Stars and here is the synopsis:

Dulcea was fourteen when she lost her family, her village, her memory and nearly her life. Left for dead after a war party invaded her village, the Asteria Amazons adopted her into their tribe and into their way of life. Now at nineteen, the events of the night that changed her life are beginning to resurface after five years of laying buried deep within her traumatized mind - including the face of the man responsible for it all. Bent on retribution for the loss she has suffered, Dulcea begins to lose her way as she wages a personal war against the Lishian Warlord, Lylan. With the backing of her Amazon Sisters, Dulcea finds that the cost of retribution may be more than she is willing to lose.

Please msg me or leave a comment if interested. Thanks and have a good day. ^.^
My contributions: I currently beta for two different people, one has multiple stories and is an AW community member and the other is also an AW member.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.