PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

anghil5
10-31-2005, 08:08 PM
HAPPY HALLLLLLOWEEEEN!!!!! :Guitar:

Don't eat toooo much candy today! :)

I wonder what RC is dressing up as? And if they will go trick-or-treating?!

Marisa Louise
10-31-2005, 09:00 PM
It's a Monday. Mom doesn't have to work.......René-Charles, this is your lucky day!!!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEENIEEEEEEEEE EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Fanny
10-31-2005, 09:46 PM
Happy Halloween!

ashleylovescéline
11-01-2005, 02:26 AM
Happy Halloween everyone! ;)

TatiVale
11-01-2005, 02:42 AM
Happy Halloween! hehhe In Brazil we don't celebrate it.. but hehehe have fun for me!!! :) I still remember my first hallowene party...lol in Toronto... Cher show at Skydome, it was so funny! We had a ball!!!! :)

darryl
11-01-2005, 03:08 AM
Yes, but you have Carnivale!

:banana:

Mrs. Dion
11-01-2005, 12:03 PM
I had to work tonight.....

early in the night I had jokingly commented to the manager how we shoulda been handing out candy... so then kids started to come in looking for candy..... And my manager walks off and hides laughing... I cracked up too.... these kids looked at me like I was nuts... and I had to tell them we had no candy... and they gave me sad faces.. aww :( My manager walks back over to me still laughing and told me I was in charge of telling the kids we don't have candy..... and everytime they asked he'd walk off dying of laughter as he watched me disappoint the kids! :Hammer:

godessceline
11-01-2005, 03:54 PM
I love Halloween! :hooray: I'm not doign anything this year though. *sighs* Otherwise I go all out; soend hours on my costume and make up and stuff. I love it. :heart:

anghil5
11-01-2005, 06:36 PM
I love Halloween, too! I didn't do much of anything. My mom made a pot of Chili and we went to my sisters and took her trick-or-treating...but she didn't do too welll, considering she is 1 and wanted to walk off too much. haha.........and she always wanted to give the people her candy instead of getting candy..she was sharing! SO cute! :kiss:

It rained though, too..so that was a bummer! :mad:

kay5
11-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Halloween is fun...especially when a bunch of my friends tried to cover me in toilet paper when I saw them out on the street last night...

TatiVale
11-01-2005, 09:03 PM
Yes, but you have Carnivale!

Carnaval is boring! lol I don't like Carnaval lol it last for 5 days ... depends... lol

Lyra Jean
11-01-2005, 10:55 PM
No trick or treaters came to my house. What am I going to do with all this candy?

anghil5
11-01-2005, 10:57 PM
No trick or treaters came to my house. What am I going to do with all this candy?

Oh no! That's aweful...I guess you will have to eat it all! :)

Filine
11-01-2005, 11:01 PM
send it to Anthony and Jenna...they have nothing to eat, they are redoing the kitchen...:idea: :popcorn:

kay5
11-01-2005, 11:04 PM
Only like 7 kids came to our house this year...that's up from 5 last year.

darryl
11-02-2005, 12:53 AM
send it to Anthony and Jenna...they have nothing to eat, they are redoing the kitchen...:idea: :popcorn:

LOL. The kitchen that Céline funded!!

Filine
11-02-2005, 01:28 AM
LMAOOOO...bless Jenna's kitchen...no it think it was just the tiles LOL

darryl
11-02-2005, 09:00 AM
So my puppie, Sammy, loves kids but gets a bit weird with all the halloween costumes. He sometimes growls this really low gutter growl when the costume is particularly scary [to him]. It isn't his angry growl, more like "Daddy, I really don't think I like this thing coming towards me- can I hide behind you?" However, all the lil kids her know him and they thinks it's really funny that he is scared!

:snoopy:

We tried the costume thing on him, but it just isn't in his nature to leave that in place, and he already kind of looks like a wookie, or Cousin It for those old enough to understand the reference.

:cool:

He isn't the kind of dog that bites, ever. You really have to provoke him to get him to even consider it, and even then, his teeth can't really do any damage. So each halloween we let him wonder around with the kids- and even score some candy. Er, for the kids of course. :wag:

The funniest is when we are out late walking, around say 1-2am, for his last nightly washroom break. Sometimes we will round a corner and there will be a scarecrow or goblin in the trees or bushes, and it moves with the wind. Man, does he ever take offense! I bust several guts laughing!

:ROFL:

ashleylovescéline
11-02-2005, 09:13 AM
Awwwww!! :( Don't worry, my cat HATES Halloween! He is always on high alert the few weeks before and after!! :D

Filine
11-02-2005, 04:03 PM
Cousin It for those old enough to understand the reference.

LOL my friend has a guinea pig that looks like Cousin It...are they family??

godessceline
11-02-2005, 04:36 PM
So my puppie, Sammy, loves kids but gets a bit weird with all the halloween costumes. He sometimes growls this really low gutter growl when the costume is particularly scary [to him]. It isn't his angry growl, more like "Daddy, I really don't think I like this thing coming towards me- can I hide behind you?" However, all the lil kids her know him and they thinks it's really funny that he is scared!

:snoopy:

We tried the costume thing on him, but it just isn't in his nature to leave that in place, and he already kind of looks like a wookie, or Cousin It for those old enough to understand the reference.

:cool:

He isn't the kind of dog that bites, ever. You really have to provoke him to get him to even consider it, and even then, his teeth can't really do any damage. So each halloween we let him wonder around with the kids- and even score some candy. Er, for the kids of course. :wag:

The funniest is when we are out late walking, around say 1-2am, for his last nightly washroom break. Sometimes we will round a corner and there will be a scarecrow or goblin in the trees or bushes, and it moves with the wind. Man, does he ever take offense! I bust several guts laughing!

:ROFL:

Awwww! I wanna see a pic! My boyfriend's mum's dog is like that too; she's got the most gentle bite ever. Even when you play with her and she puts her mouth around your hand, she's always careful as not to hurt you. :heart: God I love animals! They're to me what children are to Marisa, haha. :)

My mom made a pot of Chili and we went to my sisters and took her trick-or-treating...but she didn't do too welll, considering she is 1 and wanted to walk off too much. haha.........and she always wanted to give the people her candy instead of getting candy..she was sharing! SO cute! :kiss:

Aww, that's so sweet! Bless! :kiss:

Originally Posted by rosemerry

Um...*raises hand* Hello? I um... *blushes* can I have one? :o

Lyra Jean
11-03-2005, 08:03 PM
><>< ><>< ><>< ><><

Here is some candy for all :popcorn: and um popcorn.