Ratko Mladic gets arrested

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's about f****** time. I know too many families who have lost family members and suffered unimaginable horrors because of what that man did.

firedrake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I hope they carve him up with a rusty steak knife and feed the pieces to the vultures.

Glad they finally got the black-hearted, murdering bastard.

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
I am so happy about this I can hardly stand it.

Please, please, please do not ever let him out of prison. Please. I'm afraid what happens from here might make me terribly angry (but what's happened so far has me so angry, would I even notice another notch? :( )

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
When I studied Yugoslavia in school we watched footage of Mladic ordering the shelling of innocent civilians. We knew Mladic had never been brought to justice. It was a sobering class. I'm glad he's finally been caught.

talkwrite

Passion in full bloom
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.linguisticworld.com
Considering how long it took the government to actually detain him and the slow response to other such ethnic cleansing trades in Africa, I worry that race targeting in war is a crime whose victims can't count on timely justice.

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
Anybody named Ratko has to be up to no good.

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
Considering how long it took the government to actually detain him and the slow response to other such ethnic cleansing trades in Africa, I worry that race targeting in war is a crime whose victims can't count on timely justice.

Exactly! We should be able to expect better from our international institutions :(