PDA

View Full Version : I just want a person to critique me, really.

Scott Perry
10-31-2005, 05:42 PM
Not so much a mentor, but more of a helper-outer, heh.

I'm working on a novel. I'd call it a mystery/thriller hybrid, and I was just hoping that someone would read each chapter as I complete it and then just give me some feedback, corrections, etc.

My chapters are rather short, so it wouldn't be heavy reading. Short chapters for a fast paced novel with a healthy amount of characters, all intertwined under one 'umbrella' story. That's what it is.

If you are interested, please reply here with some form of contact information. I appreciate your generosity :)

- Sc00t

clarity_jane
11-01-2005, 06:46 AM
I would to read you work and give you my thoughts

clarityjane@optusnet.com.au

Clarity

Scott Perry
11-07-2005, 04:26 AM
You rock. I'll email you stuff when I do it. I don't write too often, so don't expect an infulx of emails :)

Shwebb
11-07-2005, 05:04 AM
Okay, you've got great manners, but your nose is a bit crooked and your hair should be parted on the other side.

Ohhh, you want your WORK critiqued. Sorry, I don't feel well-qualified enough to do that, otherwise I'd be glad to.

(Really, sooo sorry. I'm a bit of a smarta** this evening. I need slapped, I think!And there might even be a line forming for that . . .)

Angelique
08-23-2009, 11:49 AM
There's a site called reviewfuse.com that is great if you are just looking for reviews. you should check it out, it's great!