• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

I just want a person to critique me, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Perry

Registered
Reaction score
Website
sns.ewrestle.net
Not so much a mentor, but more of a helper-outer, heh.

I'm working on a novel. I'd call it a mystery/thriller hybrid, and I was just hoping that someone would read each chapter as I complete it and then just give me some feedback, corrections, etc.

My chapters are rather short, so it wouldn't be heavy reading. Short chapters for a fast paced novel with a healthy amount of characters, all intertwined under one 'umbrella' story. That's what it is.

If you are interested, please reply here with some form of contact information. I appreciate your generosity :)

- Sc00t

Shwebb

She's the creepy-looking dude
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, you've got great manners, but your nose is a bit crooked and your hair should be parted on the other side.

Ohhh, you want your WORK critiqued. Sorry, I don't feel well-qualified enough to do that, otherwise I'd be glad to.

(Really, sooo sorry. I'm a bit of a smarta** this evening. I need slapped, I think!And there might even be a line forming for that . . .)

Angelique

A Walking Contradiction
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tc-anderson.livejournal.com
There's a site called reviewfuse.com that is great if you are just looking for reviews. you should check it out, it's great!

Status
Not open for further replies.