Step by Step Instructions for Ebook Upload to Amazon

dudekpj

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I recently uploaded 2 of my novels to Amazon's Kindle store, which, for those who've done this, is very cool because readers can download our books on their Kindle or on their smartphones via the Kindle app.

Wanted to share the process (and screenshots) with other writers who may not have uploaded to Amazon yet, because I think it's such an affordable way for us to get our work out to the public, promote it, and potentially garner a readership. Review copies are also easier to send out, and cheaper for self-published authors without the funding to send out tons of hard copy books.

This blog post is the second part of an e-book series I'm doing at my blog. Hope you find this post and stop-by-step Amazon e-book upload instructions useful :)

http://christian-fantasy.com/2011/05/how-to-publish-a-kindle-ebook-on-amazon/

GradyHendrix

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks! This is really useful. I recently did this myself with SATAN LOVES YOU and as good as some of the guides are, the more the better. Seriously big ups for you taking the time to do this!

JoleaB

Registered
Reaction score
Website
gilnarian.blogspot.com
Thanks! This is really helpful, especially for folks like me who don't know what we're doing! Really appreciate your time and effort to write this up.